So whats everyone doing Aug 4th?

Ryan Dungey Scores his Sixth Consecutive Victory | MotoX
by redbull.com, Jul 22, 2012
Comment

Red Bull's KTM Factory rider Ryan Dungey claimed his sixth consecutive victory in round eight of the US Pro Motocross Championship held at Washougal MX Park.

Dungey had first gate pick after putting in the fastest qualifying lap, was in the top three out of the gates in the opening moto and was second behind Mike Alessi within two laps. He stuck at one bike's length behind the leader right to the flag, saying later:

"The track was really tough to pass on and Alessi was riding strong in the first moto. For the second moto, I just need to get out front early and put in some good laps to distance myself from the pack."

Fulfilling that promise Dungey ripped the holeshot on his KTM 450 SX-F and never looked back. He went on to lead every lap and cross the finish line over 30 seconds ahead of Alessi in second and his 2-1 gave him the day's victory. "The second moto was much stronger. I was able to get out front at the start of the moto and could focus on my own race and on choosing some good lines to put in a solid 30 minute moto," he said.

Dungey now holds an 80-point lead in the championship points as riders take a two-week break before heading to the ninth round of the series to be held in Southwick, MA on August 11, 2012.

Overall Results 450 Motocross Class –
1, Ryan Dungey – 2-1 – KTM
2, Mike Alessi – 1-2
3, Andrew Short – 4-3
4, Jake Weimer – 3-5
5, Broc Tickle – 6-4
6, Tommy Hahn – 7-7
7, Kyle Chisholm – 8-10
8, Christian Craig – 10-9
9, Weston Peick – 9-11
10, Josh Grant – 17-6

Overall Point Standings 450 Motocross Class –
1, Ryan Dungey – 383
2, Mike Alessi – 303
3, Jake Weimer – 280

crowbar -  

Ryan Dungey Scores his Sixth Consecutive Victory | MotoX

by redbull.com, Jul 22, 2012

Comment

Red Bull's KTM Factory rider Ryan Dungey claimed his sixth consecutive victory in round eight of the US Pro Motocross Championship held at Washougal MX Park.

Dungey had first gate pick after putting in the fastest qualifying lap, was in the top three out of the gates in the opening moto and was second behind Mike Alessi within two laps. He stuck at one bike's length behind the leader right to the flag, saying later:

"The track was really tough to pass on and Alessi was riding strong in the first moto. For the second moto, I just need to get out front early and put in some good laps to distance myself from the pack."

Fulfilling that promise Dungey ripped the holeshot on his KTM 450 SX-F and never looked back. He went on to lead every lap and cross the finish line over 30 seconds ahead of Alessi in second and his 2-1 gave him the day's victory. "The second moto was much stronger. I was able to get out front at the start of the moto and could focus on my own race and on choosing some good lines to put in a solid 30 minute moto," he said.

Dungey now holds an 80-point lead in the championship points as riders take a two-week break before heading to the ninth round of the series to be held in Southwick, MA on August 11, 2012.

Overall Results 450 Motocross Class –

1, Ryan Dungey – 2-1 – KTM

2, Mike Alessi – 1-2

3, Andrew Short – 4-3

4, Jake Weimer – 3-5

5, Broc Tickle – 6-4

6, Tommy Hahn – 7-7

7, Kyle Chisholm – 8-10

8, Christian Craig – 10-9

9, Weston Peick – 9-11

10, Josh Grant – 17-6

Overall Point Standings 450 Motocross Class –

1, Ryan Dungey – 383

2, Mike Alessi – 303

3, Jake Weimer – 280

congrats useless!

Hell yes finally , good luck bro. The UG will be watching Phone Post

Watching the olympics

Thats not Ryan & you wont see him on ESPN.NBCSports now shows the races instead of the Speed Channel.Which sucks because they only show the 250s & 450s second moto`s :-(

crowbar -  You wont catch Ryan on ESPN.NBCSports now shows the races instead of the Speed Channel.Which sucks because they only show the 250s & 450s second motos :-(

Shut up hoe this isnt about you or your boyfriend, quit being a dick and let the OP have his moment 

useless - me? oh nothing, just fighting in the UFC on FOX card thats all

Congrats brah!

crowbar - Thats not Ryan & you wont see him on ESPN.NBCSports now shows the races instead of the Speed Channel.Which sucks because they only show the 250s & 450s second moto`s :-(

I dont follow that sport but alot of them come to my work to hang out. super cool guys for sure

Glad to hear! Best of luck and make sure you throw out a UG sign for us! Phone Post

Is crowbar having an aneurysm? Why does he keep posting random motocross stuff in this thread?

congrats to a long time UG'er and fighter.

Good luck in the big show, glad to see you get a prime fight appearance in the UFC

Congrats Useless. I'll be there. Are you originally from Southern California?

FINALLY! War Useless!! I'm sure my plea to Uncle Dana this morning on my petition thread made the difference lol. Jk. Stoked for u brother! Go do ur thing! Phone Post

good to see someone who has been here from day 1 make it to the big show.Good luck

Psssh, call me when you're on a Fuel event that I nor most of the free world can't watch

R u proud of me ? Never told a soul even the bartender

GL

Yes!!

Finally! War Useless!! Phone Post