So who are you training with these days?

KidJustice - 
Zedlepln - 
Jack Skellington -   I haven't trained since my daughter was born. She's over a year old now.

I'm almost embarassed to say that I'd rather spend time with her than go to BJJ class.
Don't be, man. Being a dad is the coolest thing a guy can do.
My daughter is almost 2 now (I have a 16 yr old son also) that is why I took the summer off from MMA. I still do BJJ (during work hours I get paid 3 hours a week to work out)

I commend you on this Jack, but exercise is good for your overall health and when your daughter gets a bit older you might want to jump back in just for your own stress and health.

I agree. I just developed the minerals to start training now that my kids are 5 and 3 and I can do it during work hours. Training at Zingano's in Broomfield.

I train at Bam Bam in Houston, but since I am in GA so much now I have gone to train with Scott Devine a few times and hope to go up to Savannah to train with Lloyd Irvin before I head back to Texas.

ilovetortillas - I train at Bam Bam in Houston, but since I am in GA so much now I have gone to train with Scott Devine a few times and hope to go up to Savannah to train with Lloyd Irvin before I head back to Texas.

scott devine is great! one of relson's first american black belts. great instructor and awesome guy...trained with him for about a year and a half.

now i'm training under roberto traven in atlanta. also great instructor and super nice guy. mostly train bjj but do a litle boxing on the side.

I have a 5 YO, a 1 YO, a busy work schedule, and a business on the side. 99% of the time that I'm not at work, I'm with my kids. For awhile, I was able to trane UFC during lunch breaks and whatnot at Valko BJJ (great school), but it was difficult to schedule on a regular basis. Unfortunately, I haven't been in since the gym relocated a bit further from my office. I'll probably drop in one of these days, but there'll be no regular training for me in the foreseeable future.

Exercise in general is not an issue. I'm in the best shape of my life, training mostly alone in my garage while the kids are sleeping and biking to work. Silver Linings:
- No training injuries requiring me to take time off from exercise.
- My oldest started training at Miguel Torres's school.

I train jiu jitsu under Jesus, he always has time for me.

Wand Fight Team with the best.  Wanderlei Silva, Vitor Vianna, Michael Costa, Jorge Lopez, Sidney Silva and Mike Smith!

KissMisery - I've been wanting to join a JJ class but serious question here...

how do I find out if they're 'legit'?

The only schools that are available here are these:

http://www.paragonrgvbjj.com/about-2

http://www.cincomma.com/

Personally, I don't want to go somewhere where they are going to be teaching me shit technique. I wrestled in high school and a bit in college so I'm not that 'green' when it comes to grappling but these just seem like cons.

What do you guys think?

From web looking only, I dont know about the Cinco (they dont tell anything about themselves) but I would say the Paragon in 100% legit. No one really lies about being a brown belt, and the fact he is linked directly to black belts that visit frequently is about all you really need to know. Cinco could be legit too, but no mention of actual rank, lineage, etc sort of makes it hard to connect all dots (still could be good, but web info alone, paragon is legit).

I train MMA at South Shore Sportfighting in Norwell, MA, under Bill Mahoney and Scott Lockhart

CayleeAnthony'sMemoryLivesOn - I train with my puggle for wrestling/BJJ, and with my pillow just in case I ever meet Gina Carano.

The rest of the xbox kinect community on UFC trainer Phone Post

I'm not a fighter, but I trane no gi jiu jitsu at Craig Kukuk's Freestyle Training Center in Meridian, Idaho.  Recently I've been traneing UFC with Jacen Flynn.

Johnathan, one of my trainers, Derrick Kennington, was just up there for a week. Not sure if you ran into him.

Pernicious - 
KidJustice - 
Zedlepln - 
Jack Skellington -   I haven't trained since my daughter was born. She's over a year old now.

I'm almost embarassed to say that I'd rather spend time with her than go to BJJ class.
My daughter is almost 2 now (I have a 16 yr old son also) that is why I took the summer off from MMA. I still do BJJ (during work hours I get paid 3 hours a week to work out)

I commend you on this Jack, but exercise is good for your overall health and when your daughter gets a bit older you might want to jump back in just for your own stress and health.

I agree. I just developed the minerals to start training now that my kids are 5 and 3 and I can do it during work hours. Training at Zingano's in Broomfield.
Zingano's is an AWESOME school. Mauricio is one of the nicest guys around and he is a top notch professor. I would chose that as my school if I lived up north (I'm about 35 miles south of there though).

ilovetortillas - I train at Bam Bam in Houston, but since I am in GA so much now I have gone to train with Scott Devine a few times and hope to go up to Savannah to train with Lloyd Irvin before I head back to Texas.

Scott Devine is great. He started teaching outside of FLETC just as I was leaving there (I taught at Fletc from 2003 to 2005) I used to train with some of Garth Spendiffs guys though at an open mat we used to run in one of the FLETC mat rooms.

Chris Power - I don't train, but I've been considering starting at Joslin's MMA here in Hamilton, ON for awhile now in BJJ.

Should I do it UG? I know they're associated with Alliance Jiu-Jitsu, but I don't know to what extent.

Weird how of all places the first poster could be from hes in my hometown lol. Im a 2 minute walk from Joslins and I would reccomend Jeff for sure, amazing teacher and true bjj artist the guy is really good to learn from. I trained there for a bit then separated my shoulder and just never went back, now its just a miney and time issue which sucks. Phone Post

KidJustice - 
Pernicious - 
KidJustice - 
Zedlepln - 

Zingano's is an AWESOME school. Mauricio is one of the nicest guys around and he is a top notch professor. I would chose that as my school if I lived up north (I'm about 35 miles south of there though).

I couldn't be happier to be there. EVERYBODY there is awesome. No egos, super friendly and helpful. I've been going during the day and, because of the smaller class size, is like getting a private lesson 2x/week.

Used to train bjj with Odie Neto in san Diego. Tore my rotator cuff and during my time away he closed up shop. Finally got the ok from the doctor to start training again so I'm looking. Really leaning towards rob lovi's place. Phone Post

Dino Costeas as head Coach

His top student, Ramiro Mota at his new school

And Said Hatim - Dino's Muay Thai instructor -  and Lyndon Viteri,  black belt under Dino and great stand-up guy.  Also need to get in there more with Mark Aymar for boxing and Mark Miller - for all around bad assery - when I can.

This is in Chicago.

I train Galvan Vale Todo with Bonebreakers in Mexico City.