So who do you want to win Miesha or Ronda?

Ronda. Always pull for the judoka plus she finishes fights. Phone Post

Hopefully the one who doesn't act like a petulant child.

That would be Tate. Phone Post 3.0

Ronda fuckin Rousey Phone Post

I actually think that Tate is getting away with being a little more shady than people think on the show, though we are getting a full dose of Rousey and all her insanity. I guess I can't help but root for the blatant asshole over the shady girl who sets up the blatant asshole to look like an even bigger asshole. I would really like to see Rousey armbar Tate and be a total jerk as a champion until someone comes along who can really take it from her. I don't see Tate doing that.

Miesha.

YouCantHandleMyRiddum - 

Honda. Miesha is a fake ass chick.

This. She smeared Zingano's face after the bell & Brian elbowed her before weigh ins. Now they're "playing nice" on the show, while trying to rile people up.
Oh & then offering handshakes afterwards lol

Ronda... not even close. Meisha seems fake as hell

sadic1 - I actually think that Tate is getting away with being a little more shady than people think on the show, though we are getting a full dose of Rousey and all her insanity. I guess I can't help but root for the blatant asshole over the shady girl who sets up the blatant asshole to look like an even bigger asshole. I would really like to see Rousey armbar Tate and be a total jerk as a champion until someone comes along who can really take it from her. I don't see Tate doing that.

Wha? Is Meisha on the editing team?

The one with the most skill.

Roughly like 90% Tate, 9% Rousey, 1% Dont give a fuck.

Can't say I'm shocked after watching what they've aired on TUF so far. Phone Post 3.0

Grown men discussing reality show drama...

I'm out of here Phone Post 3.0

I can't stand Ronda but she will probably win Phone Post 3.0

Tate

Pitbull3744 -

Tate because Ronda needs a serious slice of humble pie BUT i also agree with the other poster, i love Rondas competitive spirit but her ego is out of control.  

ALSO would love to see a trilogy but Cat is in line so im not sure how that would go.  If Ronda wins again by Arm bar i dont even know what will happen to Meisha, because she will just go ape shit. 

Ronda has Humble Pie allergies Phone Post 3.0

I hope Miesha wins...in the first round...by armbar. Phone Post

MdGeist - Grown men discussing reality show drama...

I'm out of here Phone Post 3.0
C ya! Phone Post 3.0

Ronda needs a loss.....i think it'll do her some good. Phone Post

Tate, if only for Rousey's inevitable post-fight implosion.

It'll be like Daley, Forrest and Rampage's all rolled into one.

angryinch -

Would love to see Tate win but it won't happen. 

this

hate romda Phone Post

I want Miesha to win because of dat ass. Phone Post 3.0