So who else is a Count fan?

screw matt hammil and what goldie thinks, the count steps up to fight back to back ppvs and wins in style! seems like he still catches alot of crap though, how many count fans we got here?

Seems a decent bloke, and definitely a better proposition at 185lbs. I enjoyed his fight on Saturday.

1 arrogent bastard... 2 arrogant bastards... a whole camp of Englishmen.

I like him, but know he didn't beat Hammill

Mike is a decent guy. He speaks straight talk and always puts on a good fight. Don't see how anyone could dislike the guy.

yeah I just get that feeling around here. there are like 5 threads about what a hero rich is but no mention of the count stepping up to fight too!

I met the guy once. So I'm in. --- (I almost said "count me in", but that would've been awful.)

Always puts on good fights, too many mma fans are sensitive bitches.

I'm more of a fan of his personality then I am of him as a fighter.

I prefer Boo Berry myself.

I am a fan

I'm a fan too.

"Always puts on good fights, too many mma fans are sensitive bitches."

Nice one EckY, Agree 100%.

Bisping always brings the fight and is a decent guy.

I always root for Bisping when he fights.

I'm English so of course I'm a fan.

However I can see where a lot of negative feelings come from, cuz the Hammill fight was a robbery.

I'm a fan but he did do himself a disservice by acting the way he did after the Hamill fight.

I really can't like the guy. He lost a lot of fans after the way he acted after his fight with Matt Hamill. From the way he was talking you would have thought he had knocked Hamill out and hadn't actually barely made it out of that fight with a gift decision.
This should serve as an abject lesson to any fighter who wins a controversial decision. Bisping was reasonably well liked before the fight and now most people don't like him and root against him. Be generous in your post-fight comments and don't act like you're the world's greatest badass.

AhaHAHAHAAHAH

I've always liked him, so ya.

TagaCameron - I really can't like the guy. He lost a lot of fans after the way he acted after his fight with Matt Hamill. From the way he was talking you would have thought he had knocked Hamill out and hadn't actually barely made it out of that fight with a gift decision.

This should serve as an abject lesson to any fighter who wins a controversial decision. Bisping was reasonably well liked before the fight and now most people don't like him and root against him. Be generous in your post-fight comments and don't act like you're the world's greatest badass.

Bad blood between the two. Heat of the moment, I think.