So...who is going to see Ant Man?

Got my tics for tonight. Was wondering if the OG is hyped for this movie as I am?

If it says 'Marvel', I'm there. Phone Post 3.0

Im going tomorrow night and I am STOKED!

Tomorrow Phone Post 3.0

What powers does Ant Man possess? I assume he has relative ant like strength, can he talk to the ants like Aquaman? Dig cool human sized underground ant colony's?

I think he turns small like an ant but still has human strength Phone Post 3.0

MyDragonGotBeatOffByGayJesus - I think he turns small like an ant but still has human strength Phone Post 3.0
Small like an ant with super human strength. Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdKf3MneyI

Trailer, Trailer, Trailer. He has super human strength when he turns small and he can communicate with the ants somehow.

Sunday

Chest Rockwell -
MyDragonGotBeatOffByGayJesus - I think he turns small like an ant but still has human strength Phone Post 3.0
That is scary af. Imagine this guy walking into your asshole and punching you in your colon and intestines. You'd tell him anything he wants to know. Would work wonders in the interrogation room. If he climbed into Superman's ass, how would Superman get him out? This might be the most terrifying superhero yet. Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - 
Chest Rockwell -
That is scary af. Imagine this guy walking into your asshole and punching you in your colon and intestines. You'd tell him anything he wants to know. Would work wonders in the interrogation room. If he climbed into Superman's ass, how would Superman get him out? This might be the most terrifying superhero yet. Phone Post 3.0

Everything about superman is superhuman.  He would shit that ant out his super asshole at least a quarter mile.

Burt Reynoldz -
KnockoutThoughts - 
Chest Rockwell -

Everything about superman is superhuman.  He would shit that ant out his super asshole at least a quarter mile.

I get that, but this ant guy has super strength too, so he would hold on to one of Superman's colon ridges and refuse to be defecated, all the while punching Superman all in his insides causing incredibly painful gastro pain. He could also assemble a bunch of turds to block the passage to the anus causing Superman unclearable constipation. Then what? Phone Post 3.0

I'm going to the 7:00pm showing tonight.  I'm actually pretty excited to see it.  Digging the new trailer.

Burt Reynoldz - 
KnockoutThoughts - 
Chest Rockwell -

OMG but what if ant man had a piece of kryptonite and then made it unshrink in superman's bum bum?

Voted up BTW

Going to see it next week, looking forward to it! Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts -
Burt Reynoldz -
KnockoutThoughts - 
Chest Rockwell -

I get that, but this ant guy has super strength too, so he would hold on to one of Superman's colon ridges and refuse to be defecated, all the while punching Superman all in his insides causing incredibly painful gastro pain. He could also assemble a bunch of turds to block the passage to the anus causing Superman unclearable constipation. Then what? Phone Post 3.0

Superman has no anus. He can't be penetrated. Have you ever seen his bunghole? You haven't, no one has. He absorbs yellow sun light for food.

He does have a pee hole but that's guarded by super sperm. Phone Post

So...who is going to see Ant Man?

No one.

Tonight. Phone Post

phydeau - So...who is going to see Ant Man?

No one.

hey hey hey

shut up mister