So who is Herschel Walker going to fight next ?

Valentijn would be good, Walker could just slap him hard and he'd probably tap and give up Phone Post

feed him jds

Herring In A Fur Coat -  Shaq

Seriously that would be fun

jjj2121 - 
The Elastic Assassin - i'd fight him in a second....

You, anonymous 205er that nobody outside of this website has heard of, would fight Herschel Walker, a 48 yr old presumably undertalented fighter in a fight that would be by far the biggest payday and highest profile fight of your career airing on national TV with millions watching?

I'm not sure I believe it.

slow your roll bro..i'm a big deal ALL OVER the internet....i have a facebook page bro.....i have a theme song........i know you know who i am bro....i am sponsored fighter.....and record age and experience wise he and i are actualy a pretty good matchup......he's stronger than me but my gound skills are way better than his and he owes me at least 2 superbowl rings.....i woudl be fighting for the pride of an entire state....

ill vote for TEA or The Big Show

Mr Elastic Assassin,

Get in line Bro. Hershal won't fight me either. Well he said he would but his people dont seem to like it. Im 49 bro but tucking happens at all ages... hope your well
Also I am fighting in XKO in Texas on Sept 3rd. on TXA 21!!!

i think you would be a perfect matchup for him bro....that's what you get for being a BB and KTFO'ing people....you are to be feared my geriatric fren....

Herschel is the most over rated fighter since scambo. He's been protected and at some point he's going to have to fight someone legit. I personally would not advise him to fight TEA if it was offered because being beaten by, as some of you would say, an "unknown" would kill his padded career.

Give him a Jiu Jitsu guy with very limited cross training. That would be a fun fight to watch.

It would be like a throw back fight.

You could compare the Scambo vs Seth fight to Herschel vs TEA. Scambo is built up and protected and then fights a somewhat unknown(outside of the die hard fans) and gets his arse kicked. Herschel vs TEA has the potential of going the same way. No way would I let Herschel into a cage with the like of TEA.

TEA rd1 tko

If Zuffa can lower themselves to have that embarrassment James F'N Toney on a PPV, they should be giving Walker a shot.

I agree that Herschel deserves a shot over Tony but how much longer will he be protected. I was serious when I said TEA takes him. An "Unknown" will be his downfall because they are not going to feed him to someone until they've milked him for every ppv buy they can.

He looked pretty good in his last fight, especially for a dude that is 48.

bryanand - He looked pretty good in his last fight, especially for a dude that is 48.

No doubt his is a freak of nature always has been. As age catches everyone it will catch him as well. I'm sure he cannot do things today that he could of when he was 28. My point is he has been somewhat feed guys and not faced a solid opponent. If they keep this up instead of giving him tougher guys sooner or later someone that shouldn't beat him will.

I am going to go with who fucking cares?

valentjin overeem doesnt seem like a bad match up either

The Elastic Assassin - 
jjj2121 - 
The Elastic Assassin - i'd fight him in a second....

You, anonymous 205er that nobody outside of this website has heard of, would fight Herschel Walker, a 48 yr old presumably undertalented fighter in a fight that would be by far the biggest payday and highest profile fight of your career airing on national TV with millions watching?

I'm not sure I believe it.

slow your roll bro..i'm a big deal ALL OVER the internet....i have a facebook page bro.....i have a theme song........i know you know who i am bro....i am sponsored fighter.....and record age and experience wise he and i are actualy a pretty good matchup......he's stronger than me but my gound skills are way better than his and he owes me at least 2 superbowl rings.....i woudl be fighting for the pride of an entire state....
I have heard the theme song...catchy...

My point was that pretty much any pro with 5 fights who considered themselves a halfway decent fighter would give it a shot, would be a huge opportunity.