So who should fight Anderson?

A lot of the Anderson fan's are saying he is bored and needs to be challenged. Who would be the challenge? Should he just quit fighting cause he is "too good"?

Dana

At the post conference, Dana hinted that if GSP beats Alves, it could be GSP/Silva in Toronto.

^^

that would be interesting. i am just kinda tired of the "he isn't being challenged" line. that's like when a kid is getting bad grades in school and the parents say he isn't being challenged by his teachers.

Wand or Maia...

I don't think there's any indication that he's bored. He's fighting amazingly. Honestly, I can't say how glad I was to have gotten to see 5 rounds of Silva at once. If you pay attention, there is always so much going on in a fight that you can learn from. And, as usual, I learned a ton from Silva today while watching him dominate and hurt his opponent very badly.

he and shogun should fight at 205.

I like him at 205. I seem to think that the people in 205 like rampage or rashad would atleast fight against him ya know. If they are atleast trying it turns out to be a great fight. If they pull a bitch flop the whole fight we have yet another caleb starns situation where nobody is happy... Especially not the one trying to beat the fuck out of the running pussy.

They have to match him up with a pure striker. That sure would make fireworks.

mdrndaysamurai - ^^

that would be interesting. i am just kinda tired of the "he isn't being challenged" line. that's like when a kid is getting bad grades in school and the parents say he isn't being challenged by his teachers.

Both the grades and the fights are real senarios.

Boring someone breeds apathy.

I'd rather not see GSP lose to Silva in a boring ass decision. Let him keep his streak going.

http://www.matratz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/demian_maia.jpg

The Vitor Belfort that took out Matt Lindland in 11 seconds

2 threats who have not faced Silva in the UFC: Okami and Maia
2 threats who have: Marquardt and Henderson
Just for argument sake, if Bisping beats Henderson, he could be considered a threat

These people need to start being put against each other so we don't have any more Leites or Cote situations where Anderson plays instead of stepping up his game and being serious. Personally, I think Marquardt is the biggest threat despite his previous performance.

Rickson's Aura - if Melvin Manhoef could still fight at 185, that would be a good fight ...

correct

Silva should be banned from 185

Brandon Vera

mdrndaysamurai - ^^

Except Anderson won, which is the goal of fighting. This is more like the Student who stares off into space, doesn't participate in class, yet aces all the exams.

Maia will be a lot like the Leites fight.

Wand would be the most exciting

bemsqua - At the post conference, Dana hinted that if GSP beats Alves, it could be GSP/Silva in Toronto.

I would be very surprised if Dana would put this together right after GSP wins. It would be better business for Anderson to have another convincing and devastating win prior to the GSP/Silva super fight. If they both have wins going in to the fight that just provides a lot of momentum for both and an even larger build up.

there is only one guy to fight at MW left, Okami, and I cant figure why they havent foguht yet