So who's next for Fedor?

Ubereem, but Fedor would just tool him

fucking better not be Werdum!

"Have you watched him in the last few years?"

You must mean "couple" rather than "few", because just a hair over two years ago (September 2007) he was KTFO by Kharitonov after trying to run away.

EPGScott - Werdum would get his ass kicked.

Overeem has a glass jaw but has a punchers chance.

Barnett if by some miracle signs with Strikeforce, it could be a good fight.

Also don't rule out:

Dan Henderson - I think he would get KTFO but I could see them giving him a shot

Bobby Lashley - It would get people to tune in, thats for sure.
Werdum - uhuh

Overheem - if he can piss clean

Barnett - see above

Hendo - best chance

Lashley - thats all hes good for is putting asses in seats.

Would like Overeem, but most likely it'll be Werdum. Would like to see Fabricio get a more desicive victory first, I thought that Big Foot won that by with a razor thin 2nd round after winning the 1st.

how 'bout someone HIS SIZE? isn't he always fighting opponents that have 30+ pounds on him? (xcept Arlovski)

That would be a good card but it's pure heavyweights. Outside of Hendo-Mousasi and Nick Diaz.

Slowshot - 
Pure - Overeem or Werdum probably.

Jesus, yawn and yawn.

Yea, they got nothing on Shane Carwin....shiiiiiiiiit!

EPGScott - 
Brasky - 
Slowshot - 
Pure - Overeem or Werdum probably.

Jesus, yawn and yawn.

Yea, they got nothing on Shane Carwin....shiiiiiiiiit!

Carwin>>>>>>>Overeem/Werdum

Overeem would beat the holy hell out of Carwin. For all the glass jaw talk, you guys do realize that Overeem has been fighting in K-1 against guys like Badr Hari, Remy Bonjansky, and Peter Aerts without getting knocked out. A lot of his "glass jaw" issues was when he was draining himself to make 205. Since he's been fighting at 250lbs his chin has been more than fine.

Oscar De La Hoya was accused of having a weak chin early in his career because he was dropped a few times at 130lbs. As he moved up in weight against bigger punchers, he never showed that weakness. I think Overeem is in the same boat. He was weakening himself to make 205 and I think that accounted for a lot of his former shortcomings. He's been getting hit by top K-1 heavyweights with no issues.

hopefully overeem