So...why didn't Chuck use more leg kicks?

You don't need leg kicks when you have that look in your eyes

Best part of that fight, listening to Dana melt down on commentary.

Mad Xyientist - That went over every single posters head.

Congratulations OP, you have devised the single greatest noob test in MMA history. VU

the correct answer depends on if you are Dana white or not. If so, it's because you aren't sticking to the game plan. If you are not, it's because Rampage is speedbagging your face. Phone Post 3.0
Spot on Phone Post 3.0

Congratulations OP, you have devised the single greatest noob test in MMA history. VU

the correct answer depends on if you are Dana white or not. If so, it's because you aren't sticking to the game plan. If you are not, it's because Rampage is speedbagging your face. Phone Post 3.0
I love Chuck but this really made me laugh ! Deserves serious vote ups Phone Post 3.0

InspiritMick -

I love Chuck but this really made me laugh ! Deserves serious vote ups Phone Post 3.0
It's like deja vu all over again. Phone Post 3.0

this! THE GAME PLAN WE AGREED!!!

vu

Thanks, I was beginning to lose faith in this place. Phone Post 3.0

How many of you guys were even around 13 years ago? Phone Post 3.0

Daniel Plainview -
Chimonos Revenge -

He kicked Babalu in the face pretty good though!

Chuck liked to KO people. Leg Kicks don't KO people. At least not right away, anyway.

Plus when you throw kicks you are vulnerable to being taken down.

Chuck's entire style was to stay on his feet and bang.

Mis - read your post. My apologies. Phone Post 3.0
The little eagle soars again. Phone Post 3.0

BigWilliam - Best part of that fight, listening to Dana melt down on commentary.
This Phone Post 3.0

Is this Joe Rogan's other account? Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - Is this Joe Rogan's other account? Phone Post 3.0
What would give you that idea? Phone Post 3.0

Dat wide ass stance doe.

Hard to throw a kick with that stance. Stops takedowns though Phone Post 3.0

And....its....still...happening Phone Post 3.0

Was one of the weirdest things in UFC history. Dana part of the game plan and commentating that this wasn't the plan.... And the fact that the fight even happened in the first place Phone Post 3.0

Mad Xyientist - And....its....still...happening Phone Post 3.0
What fight was it? What year? I am too young to know chucks reign. it happens. I watched a lot of his fights but did not see them all. Phone Post 3.0

I always thought Chuck may have damaged his knee when he landed that kick against Babalu the first time around. Then afterwards, perhaps he had a mental block that prevented him from pulling the trigger in case he hurt his knee again.

Odinson -
What fight was it? What year? I am too young to know chucks reign. it happens. I watched a lot of his fights but did not see them all. Phone Post 3.0
Pride: Final Conflict
November of 2003 Phone Post 3.0

Odinson -
Quinton Jackson vs Chuck Lidell Phone Post 3.0

Never saw pride live unfortunately but I will watch and listen for the commentary now sorry to ruin your moment Phone Post 3.0