so why was the Anderson silva sparring vid removed

????????????

There was a Cease & Desist letter sent from his opponents' camp for embarrassment.

I just tried searching for it and that shit is gone!

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i think it might also have something to do with the video footage being copyrighted. it was ripped from anderson's instructional dvd.

there was a vid on youtube once of Jeremy Williams (ex pro boxer, mma competitor) sparring with Lennox Lewis........

all i'll say is that shit was off the web in like 30 minutes

Ed's on da ball

Don't worry I'll def rehost some of it soon. Sorry but I've worked way too hard on the DVDs that it's featured on for it to be shared for free (and without any mention of where it's from). Thanks for helping a UGer out

oops.. looks like Mr Rule is on da ball lol

i didnt get to see it dammit!!

subwrassler - there was a vid on youtube once of Jeremy Williams (ex pro boxer, mma competitor) sparring with Lennox Lewis........

Lennox needs to work on his judo.

DW - 
subwrassler - there was a vid on youtube once of Jeremy Williams (ex pro boxer, mma competitor) sparring with Lennox Lewis........

Williams was supposed to be helping Lennox work out. He couldnt hang with Lennox even though it was light sparring and Williams pulled a bitch move by throwing Lennox to the ground. Williams made himself look like an ass.

Steamfitter - 
DW - 

Williams was supposed to be helping Lennox work out. He couldnt hang with Lennox even though it was light sparring and Williams pulled a bitch move by throwing Lennox to the ground. Williams made himself look like an ass.

Lennox should have been ready for the hip toss, boxing 101.

Steamfitter - 
DW - 

that's not the way i interpreted it..but whatev

[quote]Brian Rule - Don't worry I'll def rehost some of it soon. Sorry but I've worked way too hard on the DVDs that it's featured on for it to be shared for free (and without any mention of where it's from). Thanks for helping a UGer out [/quote] 

one of the best instructionals on the market

Sorry, Brian, but that video will never be as good as this one.

I've seen clips from the instructional DVD with Anderson and it looks fucking MARVELOUS.

However, you're missing one ESSENTIAL thing... a loud deaf-sounding Brazilian screaming in the background.

EEEEEEYYY!!! EEEEEE!!!! UUUUUUGGGGGGGGGH!!!!

:P

so who was the pro boxer? i saw the deleted vid.....