So will Trump really stay in this race?

It seems so early for him to maintain this kind of lead. From a historical stance, what usually happens to early front runners?.....and if he fizzles out, what kind of realistic GOP candidate will we have? Phone Post 3.0

My concern is that theres no "good" candidates. People are not fond of most of them and Trump claims to want to do some things that people want. Plus when you have, for the first time I can remember, an outlandish candidate that says shit you'd think would send him packing and people at the very least, are entertained. As far as him staying in the race, I absolutely believe he's in it to win it. I just hope he loses and doesnt do well in the end at all.

He is +13.8 right now and climbing. I think so Phone Post 3.0

Theoretically he can self fund until he goes broke. Historically, the front-runner this far out from the actual primaries doesn't go on to win the nomination but if he decides to be his own Super PAC he can make this a war of attrition, wait until the field is whittled down to the establishment candidate and himself and run all the way to the convention.

His problem is that he doesn't have the campaign infrastructure or ground game needed to win primaries, he refuses to do the retail politics primary voters expect, and the big money GOP donors are massing against him. Phone Post 3.0

The people like him because he is not a politician. No one trusts these fuckers any more. Phone Post 3.0

^ this!!! The non brainwashed people are tired of the same old BS! Phone Post 3.0

The thought of Trump becoming president scares the shit out of me.

It's a sign of the times that he's even made it this far. Phone Post 3.0

Theflesh22 - The thought of Trump becoming president scares the shit out of me.

It's a sign of the times that he's even made it this far. Phone Post 3.0

Meh, probably won't be a lot different from any previoius president.  If he got in office, the powers that be will pull him aside and tell him how the next four years are going to go.  If he doesn't play ball, then Congress and the Senate will just gridlock everything he does.  But come to think of it, complete gridlock would be an improvement over what we've had the last 15 years.

He has the advantage of having his life out there already, there isn't as much risk of something he did coming out in the press because everything already has come out. Plus he has the "I don't give a fuck" factor. People like that, even when it is crazy.

I don't know what's going to happen...

I just know I want to see Trump's daughter in the same room with Joe Biden. If Trump can't stop mentioning how he'd be dating her if she wasn't his daughter, I figure Creepy Joe will grab her like an overstimulated golden retriever and hump the fuck out of her leg.

In for tiddy pics of daughter Phone Post 3.0

Nope. He won't. Phone Post 3.0

Kings21 - My concern is that theres no "good" candidates. People are not fond of most of them and Trump claims to want to do some things that people want. Plus when you have, for the first time I can remember, an outlandish candidate that says shit you'd think would send him packing and people at the very least, are entertained. As far as him staying in the race, I absolutely believe he's in it to win it. I just hope he loses and doesnt do well in the end at all.
Did you forget about the last election? Happens every time with the GOP. Phone Post 3.0

All he has to do is keep it interesting Phone Post 3.0

At this point it will be trump vs either hillary or sanders. Trump is the least scary of those 3, imo. If I worked for the government I'd probably want Sanders to win.

RockTheVote - Big money donors hate him? Lol... Phone Post 3.0
Yes. He's unpredictable, isn't ideologically pure, isn't beholden to their contributions (yet) and isn't speaking to their issues. Do you honestly think the GOP big money donor class gives a fuck about illegal immigration? They care about deregulation, corporate tax breaks, keeping the carried interest loopholes closed and access to power. Trump doesn't guarantee any of that and he's already gone on record that hedge fund guys should pay more in taxes.

The anonymous billionaires that underwrite the Super PACs HATE the thought of Trump winning and they don't mind spending nine figures each to make sure he doesn't. They're going to napalm his ass with negative ads for three months straight. Phone Post 3.0

White347LX - At this point it will be trump vs either hillary or sanders. Trump is the least scary of those 3, imo. If I worked for the government I'd probably want Sanders to win.
Pretty far fetched to think Trump or Sanders will get the nomination. Phone Post 3.0

attjack -
White347LX - At this point it will be trump vs either hillary or sanders. Trump is the least scary of those 3, imo. If I worked for the government I'd probably want Sanders to win.
Pretty far fetched to think Trump or Sanders will get the nomination. Phone Post 3.0
Lol farfetched to think Trump will get the nomination? He's ahead in the polls by a significant amount and he has name recognition and pull with the media. Your idea of Trump getting the nomination as being far fetched is, in itself, far fetched. Phone Post 3.0

mrblonde1281 -
attjack -
Lol farfetched to think Trump will get the nomination? He's ahead in the polls by a significant amount and he has name recognition and pull with the media. Your idea of Trump getting the nomination as being far fetched is, in itself, far fetched. Phone Post 3.0
He's Michelle Bachmann don't fool yourself. Phone Post 3.0