So will we see Fedor staring up at the lights?

This is a dangerous sport for the unmotivated. It's kill or be killed in there and with someone of Henderson's capabilities, you can't have even a modicum of hesitation. I wonder why Fedor took this fight, did he think this would be an easier alternative to fighting a top HW? Could he have taken a riskier, low-upside/huge downside matchup than this?

Better chance of Hendo staring at the lights

I said Fedor wouldn't get submitted...
I said Fedor wouldn't lose to Bigfoot...

SO YES! YES HE WILL GET KTFO!

...lets hope this works

FadeToBlack - " I wonder why Fedor took this fight..." - wonder no longer. HUGE payday. Something like 1.5 million in just fighter salary not including sponsorship, under the table money and bonuses. Phone Post

He'll I'd fight Hendo and Fedor at the same time for 1.5 million dollars!! Phone Post

I was thinking about this fight just this morning and for some reason I imagined hendo KO'ing fedor.

I'm thinking it'll be more of a arlovski, eyes open staring at the crowd kind of KO.

I find it hard to believe either fighter will get KO clean/flatlined.

Both are too damn tough.

One could get hurt by a punch and get finished with GNP/Ref Stoppage.

Fedor may even try to play it smart and go for a quick submission

My2cents - He'll I'd fight Hendo and Fedor at the same time for 1.5 million dollars!! Phone Post

Me too lol. I would run in, shoot a sloppy double on Fedor with my neck straight out, nestled under his arm. Then tap two seconds later before I get choked out.

Woot! 1.5 mill!!! Phone Post

I don't know about you, but this fight looks extremely close, when you factor Dan's wrestling and power, Fedor's smaller frame for a HW and the direction their careers have taken lately. If Fedor was on a 2 fight winning streak, I'd lean his way much more due to hand speed, his own punching power and his chin. I wouldn't be surprised if one or the other gets blasted on queer street.

dannypayden -
Irule - 
dannypayden - 
lurker620 - the first death in mma

that should be a ban

as for the question - i doubt it. its possible but far more probable that we see a twisted version of machida v randy. the old great v the recent reality. not to mention there is no argument over who is the GOAT between the two, if there ever really was in any context.

Calm down, the guy is joking.

I'm not sure who is going to win this fight now, which is funny because it would have been obvious a few years ago. Fedor has lost motivation, though, which can be easily seen just by looking at his physique. He was never "cut", but he always had a solid foundation of muscle underneath the lair of fat that he packs. Nowadays he has thinned out and doesn't look to have the same power that he used to, especially when using his hips on the ground. He still has the speed advantage over Dan, so maybe this will be the difference maker. Who knows?

i dont know what was worse. the fact he jokes about mortality in fight sports, the fact he doesnt realise what a death would do to a still unestablished sport like mma or the fact he didnt realise there have already been three.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1193574140296314666

here. joke about this.

Dude chill the fuck out Phone Post

This is Dan Henderson two fights ago:

I am utterly shocked that so many -- particularly on a forum where so many have absurdly high opinions of Fedor -- are picking Dan to win. In fact I'm utterly shocked that ANY are picking Dan to win.

FadeToBlack - This is a dangerous sport for the unmotivated. It's kill or be killed in there and with someone of Henderson's capabilities, you can't have even a modicum of hesitation. I wonder why Fedor took this fight, did he think this would be an easier alternative to fighting a top HW? Could he have taken a riskier, low-upside/huge downside matchup than this?

2 people in Fedor's career have really hit him.

Can Dan? Doubtful.

Dan Lost to Shields, a guy who is now at WW
He also eeked decisions to Paul Harris and Rich.
Yes I know, he beat Bisping, Babalu and Rafael since then,
but this is Fedor, let's keep it real