So will you start believing the hype if...

Conor Mcgregor defeats Diego Brandao in spectacular fashion? Or will it take more wins over others? Phone Post 3.0

He's good and I'm a fan of the talk and what he can do in the cage but........ Ye when he starts facing the likes of the swansons and the Edgar's and mendes it's a different kettle of fish and being from Ireland where they are not known for their grappling his wrestling is still questionable. But time will tell but he is very exciting Phone Post 3.0

powerful mary jane - He's good and I'm a fan of the talk and what he can do in the cage but........ Ye when he starts facing the likes of the swansons and the Edgar's and mendes it's a different kettle of fish and being from Ireland where they are not known for their grappling his wrestling is still questionable. But time will tell but he is very exciting Phone Post 3.0
This is true but he does train with Gunner Nelson all the time so I can only imagine his grappling is improving a lot and his coach John Kavanaugh is a good bjj guy too Phone Post 3.0

dn10680 - marlon brandao is known for gassing, and hes been starched befor, iwill believe the hype when he beats a wrestler with good hands
Will be the best test that's for sure.... Phone Post 3.0

Top 10 or gtfo - The UG

Looking huge for a 145er too! Blue please https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/482965295611797504 Phone Post 3.0

I like Conor a lot but he needs to beat a top10 first before the hype Can start....I'd like to see him fight Dustin Poirier or Dennis Bermudez

If he beats Brandao in spectacular fashion, I'll say that Conor is exciting.  For me to believe that he could be championship level, I'd need to see more, against a higher ranked opponent.

To date i think he's great and im a fan but im enjoying it for what it is.

A good character with talent that ill tune into see.

As for world champion and division ruler hype - he needs to fight in the top 10 before i think that. So many times before fans can get disappointed after buying into such hype. Phone Post 3.0

Ah yeah it's gonna take more than a win over Brandao for me to be convinced Phone Post

Nope. I was on the hype train until he started speaking on Cub. Even (a big) IF he wins, its still not the caliber he's convinced himself he can beat. He's got a way to go....

Well they have cub flying out there so maybe if he wins it will be Mcgregor vs Swanson next Phone Post 3.0

In all the videos being posted with the training they show he looks more then ready...don't think Brandao stands much more then a punchers chance Phone Post 3.0