So ya know what I just did?

Just ate a container (14 Oz) of Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream.

And I still have a container of the Mint Chocolate Chip in the freezer, which I'll probably eat later tonight.

Perhaps I'll watch it all down with a 1.5 liter bottle of Coke.

Phone Post 3.0

Funny thing is, I'm still so ripped.  6'2" 198.6 last time I weighed myself, completely ripped.

I don't eat like this every night.  I normally eat healthy.  Sometimes I just enjoy ice cream and soda.

YOLO 

Right in the pussy! Phone Post 3.0

They make that shit almost irresistible. Unless you have an iron will, such as myself, you're going to overeat and become a fatass.

Yeah, Haagen-Dazs is some good stuff.

I can't not buy it when it's buy 1 get 1 free.

Congratulations on eating ice cream. It was threadworthy, that's for damn sure.

I just tried to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Was out of jelly. Used Honey instead. It is good as fuck.

OblongBox - 

No need to congratulate me on the ice cream eating.  I shouldn't do it, as it's not too healthy.  But I agree it was thread-worthy.  Glad you enjoyed the thread.

OblongBox - 

Said the man who created a thread that showed a girl sucking the blood out of a tampon.

Girl Eats Own Tampon Video Thread

(25) [1672] by OblongBox

MMA Playwright - 
OblongBox - 

Said the man who created a thread that showed a girl sucking the blood out of a tampon.

(25) [1672] by OblongBox

LMAO

That's fucking disgusting.  What kind of sick person would make a thread about that?  Demented mind.

MMA Playwright - 
OblongBox - 

(25) [1672] by OblongBox

Threadworthy for shock value of course. And it wasn't a self centered thread about myself.

I fapped to the tampon and now im fapping to ice cream. Phone Post 3.0

OblongBox - 
MMA Playwright - 
OblongBox - 

(25) [1672] by OblongBox

Threadworthy for shock value of course. And it wasn't a self centered thread about myself.

You're gross.  That's a sick thread.  Why would you make such a disgusting thread?

I'll bet that shit comes out like a play dough sausage maker. Phone Post 3.0

Mookie 3:16 - 

That's fucking disgusting.  What kind of sick person would make a thread about that?  Demented mind.

Because friend, it was newsworthy (worth noting) unlike your brainshart threads about yourself where you make yourself the center of attention.