So you gonna see Here comes the boom? Kevin James

Saw a trailer for a MMA movie with Kevin James. Now, he might not be winning any academy awards anytime soon, but the fact that he is a HUGE MMA fan, I might just take my little sibling to see it. Looks like it might be a kids/comedy flick (maybe?) not sure the rating.

In a nut shell, what I gathered from the trailer is a teacher that needs to raise money for after school activities etc. and turns to MMA fighting. Sounds like a page taken from "Warrior" sort of...but looks like it could be half way entertaining. Who knows

MMA Fighters/Personalities in the movie according to IMDB:

-Bas Rutten
-Joe Rogan
-Mike Goldberg
-Mayhem Miller
-Arianny Celeste
-Bruce Buffer

HELL YES Phone Post

nickdiazismygod - kevin james looks like nick diaz's manager

Lol....he kinda does Phone Post

UGCTT_David_MMAmet - HELL YES Phone Post

. Phone Post

I think Kryzstof is in it too.

But fuck yes. Phone Post

Going to see it but going to keep my expectations low. Not too impressed by zookeeper or paul blart

Fuck ya Phone Post

Yesh

Absolutely! Phone Post

World Peace's Left Elbow - I think Kryzstof is in it too.

But fuck yes. Phone Post

Yes he is.. Phone Post

Gna see it for sure just to finally see Bas in a comedy; guy is so funny. Phone Post

Tap In -  Going to see it but going to keep my expectations low. Not too impressed by zookeeper or paul blart

aww man zookepper is in my que for netflix next..

I believe Chael & our own Kirik has a part in this movie..

12ers gonna 12

maybe

What happen to King of Queens?

I can't understand how Kevin james is so good in King of queens and his movie characters are really average. Maybe he should only do movies with Jerry Stiller. Phone Post

absoluteidiot - 

I can't understand how Kevin james is so good in King of queens and his movie characters are really average. Maybe he should only do movies with Jerry Stiller. Phone Post

because he makes sandler movies and everyone knows they don't use scripts for those

sounds a lot like Nacho Libre, but I will definitely watch.

Nacho (Jack Black) is a young man who was raised in a orphanage in Mexico and now works there as a cook. Fueled by his passion for lucha libre wrestling, he dons a mask and cape and picks up a partner to compete in a local Lucha Libre tournament to try for the 200-peso prize so he can buy better food for the kids and achieve respect. When a new nun, Sister Encarnación (Ana de la Reguera), arrives at the monastery, he tries to win her adoration as well, all while attempting to prove that being a Luchador isn't a sin and win the grand prize at a battle-royale tournament so he can buy a bus for the kids. 

if im healed, ill be there!