So you want some 50x gains? ALTcoins!

So you want to start trading ALT coins. You hungry for some 20x gains? How about 50x??? 100+x happens ALL THE TIME…

But to win you gotta be in the hunt. I’ve currently own 22,900 of an altcoin that I bought for $0.40. It is currently at $2.65. Do the math on that one. I once watched a $5,000 investment turn into $50,000 in a matter of hours. It was back to $10,000 in a matter of minutes and I cashed out. I bought 110,000 of a top 10 token at .30 cents and now it is at .53 cents.

As of today I have over $300,000 invested in cryptocurrencies. Of that, $160,000 is in Bitcoin and Ethereum. But the ALTcoins are where the REAL gains are at…if you’ve got the guts.

First I’ll post some instructions. Then I’ll post some more of what I hold.

This thread will be written assuming you are an idiot.

1. register at coinbase.com. If you are too stupid to do this watch this English girl explain it to you.
  1. Buy some Ethereum. I’m going to refer you back to 1. to do this. You can do it on a credit card and never invest anything that you are not afraid to lose. Like lose to ZERO.

2. Learn to use Metamask. This is not the easiest wallet to use. I fucked up and lost some money screwing around with this a few years ago. Take it slow, write down the stuff you need to on paper.

Watch this.

How To Use MetaMask: Ethereum Wallet in your Browser - YouTube

AND this.

MetaMask Tutorial 2021:

And you should probably watch this… definitely watch this…

1. Learn to use Uniswap

and this.

1. sign up for proton VPN. It’s free. UniSwap Tutorial: How to Use UniSwap Decentralised Exchange & Liquidity Pools - YouTube Then set your location at Japan.

2. Go browse youtube and you should see all japanese advertisements. It’s fucking hilarious and I love asian girls. Whatever, let’s move on.

3. Set your location to Japan and register at binance.com. BE CAREFUL when entering the web address. I’ve never seen one but apparently there are fake websites that look like binance. Register at binance.

4. Make sure you pay attention to the part where you will need to add the contract code to “add” an altcoin to uniswap. That is crucial to being able to trade the smaller capitalized coins that have the potential to go 10x, 50x and MORE.

BE FUCKING CAREFUL doing everything. This is not something you want to do with a couple of beers in you. Write stuff down and tell a family member where to find your logins. Also, be EXTREMELY careful when looking for the contract code for a particular token. There are MANY fake tokens with similar sounding names to the one you may be looking for. You’ll send Ethereum to that address and never see it again. I usually send a small amount $100 bucks or so just so I can see it in my metamask wallet to make sure I’ve done everything correctly.

Now you are ready to trade.

A word about binance and uniswap. Binance is used for bigger tokens and coins. Once something is listed on binance it MAY be too late for super gains. But there are plenty of smaller tokens and coins that are a great value.

If you want info on any coin or token go to coingecko or coinmarketcap for all the relevant info.

Register at Telegram on your smartyphone. virtually every coin and token has a community there of users. You can ask questions, learn and well… learn stupid! Just note that every community pumps there own coin or token pretty hard. So take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt.

What I own and what I like. This is not a complete list

Let’s start with reserve.org. Or RSR. It is currently at about $0.04 And it’s been at that rate for months. That’s GOOD in my opinion. I don’t (usually) want to invest in somthing that has already mooned (gone WAY up) and come down. It is a great project with some BIG names behind it. RSR is available at Binance. This could be $5.00 or more someday.

I love the PAID network. You are going to need UNISWAP for this one. Contract address: 0x8c8687fc965593dfb2f0b4eaefd55e9d8df348df You may look at this one as it has already gone up quite a bit. This project has a LOT more room to grow.

Ethereum. This is the second most popular in terms of market cap. It’s at $1,700 or there abouts right now. Shit, I bought my first Ether at about $250. I own 52 Ether as of today and I fully expect it to go to $2,000 in a few weeks. Not huge gains but safe gains.

Others I like and own:

Polkadot

Cardano

Sushi

CUDOS

Hyve

That’s it for now. Only invest what you are willing to lose to ZERO if you make a mistake.

On Wall Street if you can consistently pick stocks that are up 20% a year you will be a superstar. With ALTcoins you can go up 20% in an hour (or less). Shit, you can go up 2,000% in a day. Keep in mind you can go down that fast as well. I’ve seen so much red I’m fucking colorblind.

I posted this because this community has meant a lot to me over the years. I was the guy who started the 9/11 thread. I also started the very controversial (and now deleted I think) “Wife cheated, 100k where do I go?” thread. I fell off from updating my “tits and asses and girls in GLASSES” thread. So now it’s time to try to help you guys out a bit. I’ve made some GOOD money lately and I hope you can too.

Thanks

tl;dr: register at coinbase.com and buy bitcoin and Ethereum.

2 Likes

I also enjoy gambling.

3 Likes

Also, start watching Sheldon Evans on youtube. You will learn a lot from him including some really good picks.

Here’s his latest video.

If I come across any really good altcoins that I am going to invest in I will post them here. I’ll try to answer any questions as well.

But right now, if you can follow the above instructions. Buy RSR on Binance and PAID network on Uniswap using the Ethereum contract i posted above. Those are my two best picks to make you fucking rich!

1 Like
CoughSyrupOD - I also enjoy gambling.

In Gambling the house always wins. In the stock market the house always wins.

In crypto…there is no house.

1 Like

for later, but the caution about user error and scams makes me wary

In for the asians

What does Cardano do? What are its advantages and value-adds?

When I can't answer those questions when I read the site of a coin, I consider it bullshit. Ans with Cardano I still don't know what the fuck it does 

Do i need metamask if i have a cold wallet and just use Coinbase as an on/off ramp? Or will the transfer fees eat make it less feasible?

In for metamask links, never used.

I think i’ll add in that I’m no expert in any of this. There are many things I don’t know.

Another youtube channel you NEED to subscribe to is JRNY crypto.

He does some pretty good explanations of Cardano and why it is going to $1.00.

BJ Penn Forever - 

In for metamask links, never used.

I fucked it up a few years ago. But this time around I was careful and it lead to the PAID network. That is the one I went from .40 to 2.65. Big GAINS.

Jinton Quackson - 

for later, but the caution about user error and scams makes me wary

Me too. I’m with ya. Just go slow, write down stuff and use google to find links. Don’t use your’ search bar. When I bring up binance I search it in Google. I don’t type it into the search bar.

A few more quick thoughts on investing in emerging technologies.

I don’t think many of the most important emerging technologies have been in reach of the “little guy”.

Sure, some of the small investors found Apple and Microsoft as investment opportunities. But it was mostly large institutional investor who were the big winners. Sure there were some of the “little guys” who started small internet related companies that made it big. But these were mostly folks with specialized skills in electrical engineering, coding or computer engineering. You missed that opportunity.

What is the NEXT big opportunity? That’s easy. AI, drones and robotics. Do you really think you’ve got the skills to take advantage of those industries?

What is RIGHT NOW? Crypto. And YOU have access to it RIGHT NOW. Learn and invest.

NOT financial advice.

1 Like
logic672 - 

What does Cardano do? What are its advantages and value-adds?

When I can't answer those questions when I read the site of a coin, I consider it bullshit. Ans with Cardano I still don't know what the fuck it does 

I’m no expert. But Cardano is going to be able to handle smart contracts just like Ethereum.

Critical13 -

You better define "the house"… In crypto, "the house" is normally "whales", and they do indeed win…

1 Like
rubbermonkey -
Critical13 -

You better define “the house”… In crypto, “the house” is normally “whales”, and they do indeed win…

he has no idea, everyone looks like a genius longing in a parabolic move, when it starts to crash he’ll lose the profit + more. dump is coming soon.

All pump and dump scams. Unless you have inside info you'll get hosed. 20x gains my ass.

3 Likes
showmedaway - 
rubbermonkey -
Critical13 -

You better define “the house”… In crypto, “the house” is normally “whales”, and they do indeed win…

he has no idea, everyone looks like a genius longing in a parabolic move, when it starts to crash he’ll lose the profit + more. dump is coming soon.

ah geeze.

I’ve been in crypto since 2016. The “whales” (with a few exceptions) is just a B.S. excuse for losses.

Learn the platforms. Do the research. Don’t worry about “whales”. It’s like the Boogieman or the monster under the bed.

I made $20,000 in the past two weeks with Cardano. I’ll just wait for the “whales” to take me down. Will Cardano go down? Maybe. but it won’t be the “whales”. It will be fundamentals.

Keep working at Mr. Bagel if you are so afraid of the “whales!”

showmedaway - 
rubbermonkey -
Critical13 -

Damn straight. I agree! I’ve lost so much at times I’m colorblind from the RED.

But overall, with some smart moves I’m up, very up… like 6 figures up… I’ll take that.

Trying to start getting some coins, don’t understand why it has to be so complicated, have just bought a small amount of Bitcoin and ethereum via eToro, have had coinlocker recommended but worry about transferring currencies as I’ll likely fuck something up

1 Like