So you want some 50x gains? ALTcoins!

Any thoughts on RNDR token? Has 10xed in the last month or so.

sanguine cynic - Any thoughts on RNDR token? Has 10xed in the last month or so.

If I’ve learned anything, it’s that it something has 10xed already, it’s probably about to crash for a bit 

1 Like

Thoughts on DFI?

Chicken Genius Singapore just did an interview with the owner.

MTL and XPR, bros! 

Jack Mahogoff - 
RicGillespie - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tih7JdsGQg

Long video but he only spends the first little bit talking about ADA and coinbase. Gives a few examples of the previous coins that were listed there and what Cardano might do.

So what you’re saying is, should probably stock up on cardano for moar geigns

I keep seeing youtube videos saying how ADA is going to explode. While it's steady at 1.20 or so, I'm getting slightly anxious.

I poured into ADA... hoping for something crazy... BTC and ETH are not fun enough. I’m trying to Lambo or House up. Fuck gambling if it’s a ten year poker hand. 

I’ll convert to USDC soon I think and wait for low bear prices. I only came to X up

Dadicus -

I poured into ADA... hoping for something crazy... BTC and ETH are not fun enough. I’m trying to Lambo or House up. Fuck gambling if it’s a ten year poker hand. 

ADA has moved more than BTC or ETH this cycle and just pumped crazy. I'm not sure thats were most people would be right now for "crazy".

Dadicus -

I’ll convert to USDC soon I think and wait for low bear prices. I only came to X up

Bear prices? Most people think we are entering a big alt pump this month though also expecting BTC to climb.

BJ Penn Forever - 
Dadicus -

ADA has moved more than BTC or ETH this cycle and just pumped crazy. I'm not sure thats were most people would be right now for "crazy".

I think ADA could hit $5 (maybe more) by end of this bull cycle. Not crazy returns but it still has some room to run.

Cardano will be fully decentralized in 4 hours!

What is your favorite play for a short term pump in this alt cycle. Talking low cap.

BJ Penn Forever - 

What is your favorite play for a short term pump in this alt cycle. Talking low cap.

I'll have to defer to someone else because I typically hold for a year to not get robbed by the taxman so I haven't developed the "knack" for picking projects that will pump in the short term. Your guess is as good as mine.

Has anyone taken the advice from the OP and created a Metamask and Uniswap account?

I need to set aside some time and do so.

I have installed metamask. There is no account to make on Uniswap. Also, depending on the coin, you might not need uniswap and can directly swap right in Metamask. BUT, there is value in learning to use uniswap in conjuction with Metamask. It is all easier in reality than it may sound reading about how to do it.

I wouldnt add it to chrome or any other browser as an extension.

Can we access the sites directly?

So no one answered my question, I did find a few resources in the interim:

Metamask is a wallet. You can’t use Uniswap without one. Uniswap interacts with your wallet to buy and sell coins.

Wouldnt a wallet as a browser extension be more prone to security issues?

Thats a great question.

Theres a lot of pumps and dumps.

Take your profits and if its a legit coin, you can always get back in.

/cryptomoonshots is filled with pumps and dumps, alteast 50%