Soa Palelei banned from Children's Hospital visits

Just read on my local news Facebook. Because of his association with UFC they've banned him from visiting sick kids.

Soa does a lot with make a wish and other charities, this fucking infuriates me. Worst part is we can't do anything about it. Phone Post 3.0

wow hard to believe that sort of stigma still exists.

HWP

Hospitaling While Polynesian!

#CoconutsMatter! Phone Post 3.0

Holy crap serious? Phone Post 3.0

Fucking deplorable Phone Post

http://m.watoday.com.au/wa-news/ufc-fighter-soa-the-hulk-banned-from-visiting-sick-kids-at-pmh-20150925-gjusd3.html Phone Post 3.0

cause UFC is Dana Egg

and people don't like the egg

Na it's cause Colin Barnett is a aids infested cunt, soa a fucking top dude always see his page full of charity work and ect. Phone Post 3.0

lol wut

Sick kids are wishing for a visit from Soa Paleli?
Respect to the guy, but it just seems off. Phone Post 3.0

Remington519 - wow hard to believe that sort of stigma still exists.
It's I Perth, my (and Soa's) hometown

It stems from our states ignorant premier speaking out against MMA and banning cages.

It caused a stir and some media controversy this week and the hospital decided not to go ahead with a visit and photo opp.

He hasn't actually been "banned from visiting sick kids", just one occasion was cancelled.

Still a joke Phone Post 3.0

Rabid Bunyip -

It stems from our states ignorant premier speaking out against MMA and banning cages.

It caused a stir and some media controversy this week and the hospital decided not to go ahead with a visit and photo opp.

He hasn't actually been "banned from visiting sick kids", just one occasion was cancelled.

It's even more of joke that he's raising money through our annual Telethon that will go towards the children's hospital.. The visit was to promote that.

I'm sure they'll have no issue taking the fat cheque that comes their way though. Phone Post 3.0

Man fuck that hospital, fuck the doctors, the administrators, fuck the nurses, fuck the sick children fuck then all. Phone Post 3.0

Machamp - Man fuck that hospital, fuck the doctors, the administrators, fuck the nurses, fuck the sick children fuck then all. Phone Post 3.0
Maybe going a little too far... Phone Post 3.0

Humphrey B Bear can't visit hospitals either just because he doesn't wear pants.

What is this world coming to. Phone Post 3.0

Fair enough. What if this human cock fighter was to roid rage and rip out the sick children's IV's or eat their ice cream because he's a big bully. And he'd probably rape some nurses too. Fucking savage. Phone Post 3.0

The funny thing is they let those AFL guys visit and they have just done finished punching each other in the nuts, bashing their girlfriends and taking loads of drugs. True story. Phone Post 3.0

Rabid Bunyip -

Yep. Phone Post 3.0

absolutesperry - The funny thing is they let those AFL guys visit and they have just done finished punching each other in the nuts, bashing their girlfriends and taking loads of drugs. True story. Phone Post 3.0
It's funny because it's true. Phone Post 3.0

IronWill -
absolutesperry - The funny thing is they let those AFL guys visit and they have just done finished punching each other in the nuts, bashing their girlfriends and taking loads of drugs. True story. Phone Post 3.0
It's funny because it's true. Phone Post 3.0
Don't forget rape Phone Post 3.0