Soa Palelei banned from Children's Hospital visits

I heard this report earlier today and have to say that it is embarrassing that this ignorant fuckwit of a Premier has this stance on the cage that consequently leads to equally ignorant fuckwits at the childrens hospital to make this ridiculous decision.

kosmo777 -

I heard this report earlier today and have to say that it is embarrassing that this ignorant fuckwit of a Premier has this stance on the cage that consequently leads to equally ignorant fuckwits at the childrens hospital to make this ridiculous decision.

Colin Barnett is a greasy cunt no doubt about it. Apparently this call was made by an exec within PMH though.

Still if it wasn't for Barnett's baseless bias against MMA there probably wouldn't have been an issue in the first place. Phone Post 3.0

Ridiculous that sick kids are going to suffer from this in the end.
Fuck politicians, top 5 worst people on the planet. Phone Post 3.0

"You want me to do a 24-hour grind, put my body on the line for you, raise money for you guys, but you won't let me see the kids?"

According to article a executive of PMH made the call, it's pretty stupid honestly.
I'd say the retaliation will be worst exposure than a athlete taking some pics with some kids after he's raised money for them. Phone Post 3.0

Politicians are scum Phone Post 3.0

perfectsoldier - http://m.watoday.com.au/wa-news/ufc-fighter-soa-the-hulk-banned-from-visiting-sick-kids-at-pmh-20150925-gjusd3.html Phone Post 3.0

http://m.watoday.com.au/wa-news/ufc-fighter-soa-the-hulk-banned-from-visiting-sick-kids-at-pmh-20150925-gjusd3.html

Heard about this on the news tonight. Im ashamed for my city and state, but unfortunately not surprised. We are so fucking backward its ridiculous. If we didn't have resources we would be a hicktown full of fucking slack jawed yokels I swear to god.

It's ironic that Singapore, a currently which has one of the highest per capita execution rates in the world and only up until a few years banned the sale of fucking chewing gum, has allowed MMA to thrive and is currently the HQ of One Championship, once of the biggest organisations outside of the USA. Yet, here in Australia, which is supposedly one of the freest fucking countries in the world, MMA is still frowned upon in some parts.

Fucking joke.

Fuckign disgusting. The only good thing about this situation is i became a biiger fan of Palelei.

I left a 2-star review on PMH's facebook page, citing the whole Soa banning saga. Didn't give them one star only because I stayed in PMH as a youngster (back in '99) for 2 weeks and I was well taken care of.

BrunoMcGyver -

I left a 2-star review on PMH's facebook page, citing the whole Soa banning saga. Didn't give them one star only because I stayed in PMH as a youngster (back in '99) for 2 weeks and I was well taken care of.

There should be a way we can get this to blow up over social media Phone Post 3.0

Has the ufc said anything? Phone Post 3.0

WattMell - Whoever made that decision is a milk shitting cunt. Phone Post 3.0
Best quote I've herd all week and true even worse I live where this shit is going down
Stupid shit cunts Phone Post 3.0

Tiresias - Who gives a shit about sick kids anyway? Sick kids are boring, the people that visit them are fucking phonies.

--Dana White

sick kids...they're not needle movers. if connor or ronda wants to take a picture with a sick kid, that might move the needle, but soa doesnt need that, really.

I'm PROUD to be a part of these two teams.

I tried to get grudge in Denver to be able to do a team visit for 6 months and I was declined at one of the best children's hospital's in the entire world... So I went through night training, took a bunch of medical test myself, and became an official volunteer where I showed up weekly. Through that "working relationship" I developed friendship with the nurses and doctors who advocated for me and the grudge team until the nay-sayer who made the decisions had to let us in.

After our two visits as a team, I was told we were 2 of their top 3 visits EVER with the children... And the other best visit was from a group of BIKERS who had started a charity and yearly cross country ride to raise awareness and money for the children's hospital. Don't judge a book by its cover.

http://youtu.be/iuADktUVtIk (blue!) Phone Post 3.0

justinthevikingwren - I'm PROUD to be a part of these two teams.

I tried to get grudge in Denver to be able to do a team visit for 6 months and I was declined at one of the best children's hospital's in the entire world... So I went through night training, took a bunch of medical test myself, and became an official volunteer where I showed up weekly. Through that "working relationship" I developed friendship with the nurses and doctors who advocated for me and the grudge team until the nay-sayer who made the decisions had to let us in.

After our two visits as a team, I was told we were 2 of their top 3 visits EVER with the children... And the other best visit was from a group of BIKERS who had started a charity and yearly cross country ride to raise awareness and money for the children's hospital. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Awesome. Phone Post 3.0

And that my friend, is why you are the man. If you ever find your way out to St Jude in Memphis, please let me know. Phone Post

Awesome Justin. VERY COOL.. Phone Post 3.0

justinthevikingwren - I'm PROUD to be a part of these two teams.

Voted. The. Fuck. Up.

AnotherDecision - 
Tiresias - Who gives a shit about sick kids anyway? Sick kids are boring, the people that visit them are fucking phonies.

--Dana White

sick kids...they're not needle movers. if connor or ronda wants to take a picture with a sick kid, that might move the needle, but soa doesnt need that, really.

are these two posts an attempt at humor? Or are you both really that ignorant?

VTFU Phone Post 3.0