Soares: Prepared, focused Silva is unbeatable

Silva is great and personally I don't think he will lose in the UFC unless he fights Jones. While Silva is great, the fact that he does not have the takedown defense or wrestling to dictate where the fight takes place makes him beatable.

As far as nobody coming close to Silvas wins in the UFC... Jones has also won 12 out of 13 fights in the UFC and his only loss is a fight that he dominated so really he should be 13 for 13. He is very close to Anderson in terms of consecutive UFC wins but obviously has a way to go for title defenses. Phone Post 3.0

Jones beats him 99 times out of 100.

I know one thing: if Weidman wins, this site is gonna crash like the hindenburg

The only way I see Silva losing is by Weidman pulling a Chael-esq performance and smothering Him - personally I think that would a horrible way for him to lose the belt.

With all due respect to the likes of GSP who's an all out perfectionist in the way he approaches fights, we don't want to see Silva lose that way... Do we!? Phone Post 3.0

yeah but is he MOTIVATED??

PeaceThroughStrength - 16-0 in the UFC is very impressive.I don't think that will ever be repeated.

Eh Jones is pretty close if you don't count the Hammil "loss". The craziest part of the streak is he's been champ since the second fight Phone Post

GSP24 - When Anderson is pulled off of Weidman you're gonna see the biggest war wagon bail ever.

It almost reminds me of the hype Arlovski had going in against Fedor, then these people bailed on Andrei.

Weidman is greatly overmatched and has a tough night for him come July. Phone Post 3.0

I always thought Arlovski had the hands and speed to beat Fedor. He made a mistake, but he could have won that fight. Weidman doesnt bring anything new to the matchup. Silva has finished better wrestlers, and Chris' bjj qualification is not winning a single point in a loss to Galvao at ADCC. Silva trains with Jacare and Roger Gracie, and Big Nog. Phone Post

The Last Emperor - 
LyotoBundy - 

I don't understand the people who doubt Silva every time. When he retires, they'll either act like they were always behind him or that he fought no one relevant. Phone Post

I'm not doubting Anderson's greatness, but he does have quite a few filler fights on his record in the UFC.

by quite a few you mean like at least half+... he is great and top 5 ever and top 1-3 rt now.but that division is weak and has no complete fighters except for andy...vitor,hendo, and maybe rich are the only ones who ever belonged in there w him...he should have challenged him-self long ago.

its crazy to say but he could be so much more if he would have went after the lhw belt also.or cut to 170 and take that belt since he always says he can.after his next fight i have no interest in watching him fight anyone at mw(maybe vitor or jacare).

just what i think,but i dont know much. so dont get all sad about it nut huggers.

KingofBJJ - 
SQUEEZIE - 
The Last Emperor - 
LyotoBundy - 

I don't understand the people who doubt Silva every time. When he retires, they'll either act like they were always behind him or that he fought no one relevant. Phone Post

I'm not doubting Anderson's greatness, but he does have quite a few filler fights on his record in the UFC.

by quite a few you mean like at least half+... he is great and top 5 ever and top 1-3 rt now.but that division is weak and has no complete fighters except for andy...vitor,hendo, and maybe rich are the only ones who ever belonged in there w him...he should have challenged him-self long ago.

its crazy to say but he could be so much more if he would have went after the lhw belt also.or cut to 170 and take that belt since he always says he can.after his next fight i have no interest in watching him fight anyone at mw(maybe vitor or jacare).

just what i think,but i dont know much. so dont get all sad about it nut huggers.

It's funny how everyone is a couch sports analysts.  Every fighter they are jealous of they have to find a way to cut him down and say "he should of done that" or "he should have done this", "the <insert division> is weak".  Whether it is Silva, Jones or GSP it is all the same.

yea dude i never competed in any thing.just sit here on the couch and give analysts.and im so jelly about it.that was the exact reason i came to a mma discussion board to discuss my opinion about mma.because im jealous.

have a gd day hugger.

SQUEEZIE -
KingofBJJ - 
SQUEEZIE - 
The Last Emperor - 
LyotoBundy -  I don't understand the people who doubt Silva every time. When he retires, they'll either act like they were always behind him or that he fought no one relevant. Phone Post

It's funny how everyone is a couch sports analysts.  Every fighter they are jealous of they have to find a way to cut him down and say "he should of done that" or "he should have done this", "the <insert division> is weak".  Whether it is Silva, Jones or GSP it is all the same.

yea dude i never competed in any thing.just sit here on the couch and give analysts.and im so jelly about it.that was the exact reason i came to a mma discussion board to discuss my opinion about mma.because im jealous.

have a gd day hugger.

Wow you just went full retard. Never go full retard. Phone Post

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 

Jones beats him 99 times out of 100.

This is nonsense and you know it.

Jones may well beat Anderson and vice versa.

No way 100 matches would go down that lopsided.

Just don't even bother posting this type of shit.