Soccer is BULLSHIT

I cant stand watching this shit. I could fucking be a defender on a pro team. Everyone spends the game fucking up and every once in a while you get a lucky bounce or do something cool. Flopping around like a bunch of fags. And wtf kind of game do you tie as much as you score. If they made a few modifications then it would be cool. Eat shit Soccer fans ill beat you up. Phone Post

Sweet thread, bro! Phone Post

Pinback - Sweet thread, bro! Phone Post

Thanks dawg Phone Post

You're welcome. Phone Post

Good points Phone Post

You'll all be watching next summer. Phone Post 3.0

YousHerName - 

I cant stand watching this shit. I could fucking be a defender on a pro team. Everyone spends the game fucking up and every once in a while you get a lucky bounce or do something cool. Flopping around like a bunch of fags. And wtf kind of game do you tie as much as you score. If they made a few modifications then it would be cool. Eat shit Soccer fans ill beat you up. Phone Post

Can't be all that easy if the scores are so low

I'm sure taking 4hrs to have 30 mins of actual gameplay is far more fun.. Phone Post

LibraryCard -
JJSFC - You'll all be watching next summer. Phone Post 3.0

I will opt to not watch the one in Qatar. Not a big fan of the slave wages there paying to the foreign workers. Phone Post

I didn't think the united states won the bid. Phone Post 3.0

Add body contact an it's a game. And if someone cries while holding their leg and rollin around on the ground, the other team gets a free penalty shot. Phone Post 3.0

Meh I like football and football. I'm not sure why soccer hurts people's feelings. Though this is an obvious troll thread. Phone Post 3.0

Most popular sport in the world.

Deal with it.

Lol watch the English premier league and tell me it's shit and that you could be a defender. Fucking moron. Soccer isn't even my favourite sport, but they are some of the most skilful athletes in the world. You've probably been watching the American League or something. But then again, it's hard for an ignorant person to have an open mind. Phone Post 3.0

steve85uk - I'm sure taking 4hrs to have 30 mins of actual gameplay is far more fun.. Phone Post
I watched my first soccer match tonight and it seemed like 90% was the camera zoomed in on random players faces walking around breathing hard, I wouldn't say that's much better, atleast some advertisements are funny Phone Post 3.0

Sir Psycho Sexy - Lol watch the English premier league and tell me it's shit and that you could be a defender. Fucking moron. Soccer isn't even my favourite sport, but they are some of the most skilful athletes in the world. You've probably been watching the American League or something. But then again, it's hard for an ignorant person to have an open mind. Phone Post 3.0
America has a winning record against England = fail Phone Post 3.0

YousHerName - I cant stand watching this shit. I could fucking be a defender on a pro team. Everyone spends the game fucking up and every once in a while you get a lucky bounce or do something cool. Flopping around like a bunch of fags. And wtf kind of game do you tie as much as you score. If they made a few modifications then it would be cool. Eat shit Soccer fans ill beat you up. Phone Post

Murica!

Many sports out there. Hockey, soccer, basketball are 3 sports that are played the same way. Just different surfaces and speeds.

Saying you dont like soccer is like saying you dont get the other two. Triangle, triangle, shoot (or continue triangles). Phone Post

transamman -
Sir Psycho Sexy - Lol watch the English premier league and tell me it's shit and that you could be a defender. Fucking moron. Soccer isn't even my favourite sport, but they are some of the most skilful athletes in the world. You've probably been watching the American League or something. But then again, it's hard for an ignorant person to have an open mind. Phone Post 3.0

Oh. Ill be so fucking happy if true.

You know, murica beat england in the biggest match ever, right! Phone Post

transamman -
Not just English players play in the premier league. The best players in the world do. FAIL Phone Post 3.0

Spectacular goal by Raul Jimenez's in today's Mexico vs Panama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPh2nPfUZXc

Football is known as the 'World Game' <3 Phone Post