Soccer played by men. (vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1jLO82NYtI

The way I play it.

I'm not watching that video but I'm imagining everyone has there dicks out and the hit the ball with their dicks instead of their feet Phone Post 3.0

bigwignj - I'm not watching that video but I'm imagining everyone has there dicks out and the hit the ball with their dicks instead of their feet Phone Post 3.0

How did you know ?
You spying on me ?

I thought it was going to be a rugby video, but now I'm too scared of the dick flapping soccer game to load the video

So my question is when did all this pussy flopping get started?

Now that I think about it. I would love to know when this flopping epidemic came about and who started it? A specific player, coach, a league or team?

Shoot them.

BrckNoHitBk - 

Now that I think about it. I would love to know when this flopping epidemic came about and who started it? A specific player, coach, a league or team?

Shoot them.

Flopping is a latin countries thing.

I've played soccer a lot in Switzerland and Canada and the divers are mostly from South America, Spain or Italy.

Nothing I hate more than that, me being a defenceman.

A "defenceman"?

Lol Phone Post 3.0

BrckNoHitBk - 

Shoot them.

A mixture of factors. The money in the sport has increased hugely over the last 25 years to the extent that teams dont want their investments getting injured by nasty tackles. Also in the same time frame a lot of the major leagues went from having almost entirely homegrown players to practically every team having tons of foreign players- they imported the flopping customs of some (particularly Latin) countries along with the talent.