Solar eclipse - enter your zip code

Enter your zip code to find out how much of the solar eclipse you will see.

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/7/25/16019892/solar-eclipse-2017-interactive-map

Over 98% blocked out in my area. That's pretty cool. Watch it be storming that day or something.

I live fairly close to the best spot in the world to watch it. Well were it is going to last the longest anyways in southern Illinois. SIU college and NASA are doing a big thing at the college it's pretty neat.

In zip code
, you will see a partial solar eclipse.
The eclipse will peak at 1:14:25 pm CDT, when the moon obscures 91.4% of the sun.

I may have to go to STL for work that day:

In zip code
, you will see a total solar eclipse.
The eclipse will peak at 1:18:12 pm CDT, when the moon obscures 100% of the sun.

100% for me. I'm just a little south of downtown stl. 

Fuckin oregon gets legal weed and a total solar eclipse...

People are gonna be baked out of their minds that day.

IrishIntimidator -

I live fairly close to the best spot in the world to watch it. Well were it is going to last the longest anyways in southern Illinois. SIU college and NASA are doing a big thing at the college it's pretty neat.

I thought about driving up there that weekend but I doubt my lazy ass will do it. 

I live just out of the prime range, but I expect all the fucking idiots from CA to cause major fuckage all over my city over this shit.

"OOH LOOK! ITS DARK! WOW! ONCE IN A LIFETIME! I CANT SEE THE SUN!! OOH! AHHH! ok kids, pack it up and let's head back home!"

I hope all of the homeless Oregonians break into your cars and shit in your center consoles.

Later

mje364 -

100% for me. I'm just a little south of downtown stl. 

Me too.

The eclipse will peak at 2:28:06 pm EDT, when the moon obscures 96.2% of the sun.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/.../final_eclipse_viz_gif.0.gif

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/.../final_eclipse_viz_gif.0.gif

Fuck ya, STL ogers checking in. We should all get together somewhere for a STL SUNLESS FUCKFEST. I mean to watch the eclipse...

Buffer720 - Fuck ya, STL ogers checking in. We should all get together somewhere for a STL SUNLESS FUCKFEST. I mean to watch the eclipse...
Brings new meaning to "stick it where the sun don't shine".

Vancouver WA / Portland

99%

:-)

I'm in KC. It says I have to travel 2 miles North.  Fuck that.

Im a native STL guy, so fist bumps around.

lol I'm 17 miles from 100% eclipse ;) yay

gotproblems - I live just out of the prime range, but I expect all the fucking idiots from CA to cause major fuckage all over my city over this shit.

"OOH LOOK! ITS DARK! WOW! ONCE IN A LIFETIME! I CANT SEE THE SUN!! OOH! AHHH! ok kids, pack it up and let's head back home!"

I hope all of the homeless Oregonians break into your cars and shit in your center consoles.

I'm a Californian who will be in Oregon for the event. I'm taking my 4 year old to reinforce the concepts of earth, moon, sun, universe, etc that I've been teaching him about.

Your characterization seems to come from a sad lonely place. Are you ok? Do you need a hug while I'm in OR? Happy to help a fellow OGer in need.

1146 am, 94%