Sold my double stroller tonight via CL

For the last 4 years, I've had a gigantic double stoller taking up too much goddamn room in my garage.  Tonight, I convinced my wife that my kids were too big for the stroller and I listed it for sale on craigslist.  I just sold that motherfucker.  I'm so goddamn happy.

I feel like this in my garage right now:

the big empty spot in front of my miter saw is where it has been for the last 4 years.  goddamn, i may sleep there tonight

Thread of the year candidate?

How big is this stroller and how small is your garage?

cfochs - 

just a regular 2 car garage, and one of these, i think about 38 inches wide

This thread is Fucking awesome. Congrats, rhjop 

I totally forgot about that motorcycle you restored.  To bad I don’t still live in AuTx, I could use your help.  I have parts and motorcycles all over my garage right now.

hell yeah, motherfucker........

Right Hand JO Power -
cfochs - 

just a regular 2 car garage, and one of these, i think about 38 inches wide

Lol, that’s the exact stroller I need to get rid of right now.  I also have the single BOB I need to sell.  This thread gives me great hope sir.

That is one sweet bike! 

Is that all you did on CL?

Al Cappucino - Is that all you did on CL?

Congrats!  Strollers and car seats...it’s so gratifying when you get to purge them

ShanTheMan - 

That is one sweet bike! 

thanks, shantheman!

here's the before and after

here's my youtube vid.  i'm about to hit 2k views!

How much did the bike restore cost?  Money and time I mean

ShanTheMan - 

How much did the bike restore cost?  Money and time I mean

i bought it for $1,800 and I put about $3,200 into it.  

The purchase price was high because it only had 2,037 miles on it.  

the money i put into it was on chrome work, powdercoating, the seat, tires, muffler, handmade rear fender, headlight, taillight, and bearings/nuts/bolts.  i took the top end apart, honed the cylinder and lapped the valves and then painted everything.  the machine work was all done for free by my dad.  he made the bar risers made the spacers to do a brembo conversion on the front brake and did the machine work to the side cases.

time wise, i started it before my wife got pregnant with our first kid, i finished it after our second kid was born.  the kids/moving/life got in the way of the project, but there was a lot of work done on the frame.  it has oil in frame and i had to rework the oil tank to fit the smaller gas tank.  i cut about 12" off the back of the frame and cleaned it up.  i removed the battery and airbox and made a new wiring harness for it and eliminated the battery, replaced it with a capacitor.

How much you get for the stroller?