Sold my last business for $11 Million AMA

Actually I didn’t but apparently @The_Pundit did and I’m sure he’d love to answer any questions

Because he’s bought and sold more than some peoples entire 100 years of family wealth

I’ll start with some simple questions

1. What were yearly sales
  2. Why did you sell a successful business in the prime of your life
  3. How many employees did you have?
  4. What is the 1 thing you’ve done with the profit from the sale that you’ve enjoyed the most

Go on pundit. I’d love to hear all about it

Maybe you’ll inspire some people on here

12 Likes

Thread does not seem good natured!

10 Likes

Why don’t you know what “AMA” means?

11 Likes

It is absolutely not

2 Likes

If this is true (it is the OG, after all) then good for you @The_Pundit

2 Likes

Ask me anything

Next

2 Likes

He will conveniently not ever see this thread.

8 Likes

Yes. Hopefully he’s not lying as less than 1% of all business ever grow to over 10 million in annual sales

Pundit must be a business genius so hopefully he can pass along some wisdom to other business owners here

2 Likes

He was tagged

I’m sure he’ll be here telling us we don’t deserve anything from him (we don’t) but he’s the one that ran his mouth about how much he sold his “last business” for.

Are you sure he wasn’t just talking about how cool it would be to sell an $11 million dollar company while he smoked up his stash?

9 Likes

Lol nope. He was pretty clear he’s bought and sold more in company value than an entire 100 year history of my family

1 Like

This is the og. Everyone on here except me is super wealthy. 11mil doesn’t impress these guys.

20 Likes

Is that in Loonies or USD?

4 Likes

I got 99 problems but 11 million ain’t one.

13 Likes

Even if Chinese yuan it would be in the top 5% of all businesses in terms of sales

Definitely Loonies. He’s one of the worst Far-left Faggots on the OG. Wouldn’t doubt he’s lying.

3 Likes

Why would he sell a business that has $10mil in sales for just over one years worth of sales? Unless his profit margins were terrible, that seems like a terrible deal in his favour (coming from a guy that has never owned a business worth anywhere near that much).

You sure he said that his business was selling over $10 million a year?

1 Like

OP bamboozling us

1 Like

I thought he was a Canadian school marm. No?

No. He sold his business for $11 million.

Why would anyone pay $11 million for a business that wasn’t doing $10 million in annual sales (or close to it min)