Soldier pretends to be refugee for fake terror

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/27/world/europe/german-soldier-refugee-terror-attack.amp.html

Wonder  how many other fake attacks are being blamed on refugees

List these other fake attacks that you're referring to please.

CuddleBug -

Learn to read idiot. I said wonder.

FrancisDingo'dMyHonesty -
CuddleBug -

Why would you wonder if you didn't have a list of plausible instances where you felt that the perpetrator was not whom they said? Do you also wonder if there's a monster under your bed just because?

CuddleBug -
CuddleBug -

Why would you wonder if you didn't have a list of plausible instances where you felt that the perpetrator was not whom they said? Do you also wonder if there's a monster under your bed just because?

If you can see one cockroach, it's safe to assume there are plenty others that you can't see.

CuddleBug -
CuddleBug -

Because I've learned from the right wing that if something happens once, everything else is fake. 

Okay, let's get this straight. You think a person getting caught and not even being able to engage in an attack is a sign that perhaps other actual attacks where the perpetrator was caught are "false attacks" that were blamed on the wrong person? I wonder...

CuddleBug -

Okay, let's get this straight. You think a person getting caught and not even being able to engage in an attack is a sign that perhaps other actual attacks where the perpetrator was caught are "false attacks" that were blamed on the wrong person? I wonder...

I know. Republican thinking is hard to understand. I'm just giving it a try myself

CuddleBug -

I know. Republican thinking is hard to understand. I'm just giving it a try myself

Do you have any examples of Republican and right wing positions that are comparable to you wondering about false terrorist attacks? Or don't you need any of those either because you were just wondering about it?

How would the non attack get blamed on a refugee it would still be him once caught or killed...

""Since January 2016, the suspect had been drawing the monthly financial stipend provided by the German government for refugees, prosecutors said.

“This knowledge, as well as anecdotal evidence indicating the soldier had a xenophobic background, led to the suspicion that the defendant had planned to carry out a violent criminal act, ""

seems more likely guy was gaming the refugee system as he was receiving the monthly gov stipend. they are making a big leap here "anecdotal evidence of xenophobia"

That sounds like a legal term equivalent to the "thats racist" gif 

Yet it allows a weapon charge to jump to terrorism?

Strange case. Not much in the article.  Would be interested in knowing what he was doing in the airport the day he stashed the gun and the day hi tried to pick it up. 

Did he stash it befor a flight and pick it up  after returning? Or did he go to airport stash it and leave no flight?

OP, what's the going rate for a shilling gig?