Soldiers got orders to Germany TME

Ramstein AFB in specific. Anyone have anything? Phone Post 3.0

Much as I want to make a WFA joke, what the hell is TME? Phone Post 3.0

I went there for a week for Silver flag and have some friends stationed out there. What would you like to know?

Oh and WFA.

Chromium - Much as I want to make a WFA joke, what the hell is TME? Phone Post 3.0
Teach me everything Phone Post 3.0

Time to liberate some krauts.

I thought TME meant tell me everything Phone Post 3.0

I know a pharmacist that works at the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center. 

Landstuhl is located between Ramstein and Kaiserslautern.  The three towns are within 10-15 minutes of each other.  Ramstein is obviously AF, and K-Town is Army.

Landstuhl, I think, is technically an Army facility, but it is used by all branches and will be your medical facilty while you're there.

My pharmacist friend has been there about four months, and absolutely loves it.  I was over there in April for Vacation, and managed to go through the area.

That's about all I have.

one of the best bases to get stationed to in the entire USAF...

imshaft - 

I know a pharmacist that works at the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center. 

Landstuhl is located between Ramstein and Kaiserslautern.  The three towns are within 10-15 minutes of each other.  Ramstein is obviously AF, and K-Town is Army.

Landstuhl, I think, is technically an Army facility, but it is used by all branches and will be your medical facilty while you're there.

My pharmacist friend has been there about four months, and absolutely loves it.  I was over there in April for Vacation, and managed to go through the area.

That's about all I have.

Landstuhl is a really small US army base... my nephew goes to High School on Landstuhl, because my brother's family lives in Kaiserslautern, but he is stationed at Ramstein...

The whole area is awesome... and Ramstein is an incredible base with tons to do...

Mods plz move Phone Post 3.0

LeftLowKick - one of the best bases to get stationed to in the entire USAF...
Well that's good news. Phone Post 3.0

You're gonna have a great time out there. K-town is a bit meh towards americans, but if you go away from the base the germans are awesome. Try to stay away from the brothels.

Incomplete Tent Person - You're gonna have a great time out there. K-town is a bit meh towards americans, but if you go away from the base the germans are awesome. Try to stay away from the brothels.
I'm good on the brothels lol. Thanks for the advice. Phone Post 3.0