Solid 1-2 combo destroys hair farmer by flying tko

https://youtu.be/aRjijGynf84

Blue if you will, trust me this is as beautifully effective a 1-2 combo as you will see anywhere. Im not commenting on the ethics of the surprise punch, just strictly talking technique.

I don't think you understand what a 1-2 combo is Phone Post 3.0

Sent that dude for a ride. Twice Phone Post 3.0

Kenny Blankenship - I don't think you understand what a 1-2 combo is Phone Post 3.0
And also this:)
That was a 1. Then another 1... Phone Post 3.0

Idk what that guy did but get ktfo. It was a dick thing to do tho, beat a who doesn't even want to fight even after getting punched across the room Phone Post 3.0

OP could you explain your understanding of a 1-2. Phone Post 3.0

muahaha that's not a 1-2 lololol

kinda bully though, I'm sure that guy was obnoxious but no reason to punch such a moron that obviously could not defend himself.

Everyone in that video is a contemptible faggot.

the_b00ts - 
Scrimgali -
Kenny Blankenship - I don't think you understand what a 1-2 combo is Phone Post 3.0
And also this:)
That was a 1. Then another 1... Phone Post 3.0
Or a 2 and a 2 Phone Post 3.0

Most certainly 2's

6 Late Hammerfists - Lol I knocked my girlfriend's dad out last weekend with the same move Phone Post 3.0
How White trash are you and your gir? Phone Post 3.0

blind

RenatoCocopreta - https://youtu.be/aRjijGynf84

Blue if you will, trust me this is as beautifully effective a 1-2 combo as you will see anywhere. Im not commenting on the ethics of the surprise punch, just strictly talking technique.

You mean the technique of picking on people smaller than you that don't want to fight? Because that clown would've gotten smoked if the other knew how to box.

Also, for the (apparently numerous) boxing illiterate people on this thread -

1 is a jab

2 is a straight right

3 is a left hook

4 is a right hook

5 is a left uppercut

6 is a right uppercut

That was ridiculous. Who knows what was said but he was punching a talking mannequin. Phone Post 3.0

GladiatorGannon - 
RenatoCocopreta - https://youtu.be/aRjijGynf84

You mean the technique of picking on people smaller than you that don't want to fight? Because that clown would've gotten smoked if the other knew how to box.

Also, for the (apparently numerous) boxing illiterate people on this thread -

1 is a jab

2 is a straight right

3 is a left hook

4 is a right hook

5 is a left uppercut

6 is a right uppercut

Bro I dont know you and who you think you are to talk down to me, but if you got a problem and want to meet up and throw down about it

Nah Im just playing i know who you are Sean.

Look, the guy is a class A douche scumbag lowlife, but those punches were crisp, clean and fast strictly objectively technically speaking.

And as was true in the time of Musasi, in battle theres no such thing as an unfair advantage. Heck, Miyamoto himself loved to schedule duels in locations where he knew the sun would be in his opponents eyes, he had a million tricks like that.

But the guy that beat the hairy guy was wrong and a scumbag no doubt.

How have you been a part of a mma website and not know what a 1-2 combo is? The 1-2 is your jab(1) followed by your straight(2). See Nate Diaz. 

Figured Tom Petty would have some muscle with him.

Is that guy DJing on a hamper?

keylockarmbar - 

How have you been a part of a mma website and not know what a 1-2 combo is? The 1-2 is your jab(1) followed by your straight(2). See Nate Diaz. 

I know what a 1-2 is just got carried away writing the thread title descriptively with limited space, it happens.

RenatoCocopreta -
keylockarmbar - 

I know what a 1-2 is just got carried away writing the thread title descriptively with limited space, it happens.
Yet you carried it on in your description....Jesus fuck dude you are such a fucking asshole. I'd 2-3-2-5-2 your ass straight up Phone Post 3.0

A decade on a website dedicated to martial arts and a 1-2 combo is lost on you. Phone Post 3.0