Soliman gets crack at #1 ranking

Its been anounced that Soliman ism fighting Raymond Joval on July 11th for the IBF #1 ranking.

They have fought before for a close loss for Sam but i just have a feeling the way Sam is travelling of late he will get over the line with this one.

Good luck Sam

BTW sorry to post a boxing thread on here, just know a few on here know Sam well and seem to like to know what hes upto. :)

Thanks Keats, great news for Aussie fighting!

Soliman is a class act in and out of the ring, he is thoroughly desrving and way overdue for a World Title shot!!!

ttt for Sam, the happiest man in Boxing!!!

Regards

Gerald.

Well deserved.

I think he needs a re-match vs Anthony Mundine, last time Sam got robbed.

If Mundine loses another fight soon he will be chasing the likes of Soliman to try to put himself back on the map!

I think Soliman might have bigger plans if he wins his next fight than having a rematch with Mundine.

Go Sam!
A great athlete and a great character!

Sammy Soliman was watching the Mundine fight at the same pub as me on Wed night (The Inkerman Hotel) and they did a short interview with him and he said early December looked like the date it would happen.

Go Sammy...

He said him and Mundine will be fighting in December?

Did he ask Mundine about this?

I don't think either would be in each others fight plans at the moment. Soliman is fighting for the No1 spot as a Middleweight and Mundine needs to try to somewho get a rematch with Siaca. Maybe if both lose their next fights they might be looking to fight each other!