Solomon sent a bad message

To the casual viewer who is just getting into MMA, Solomon siglehandedly delivered one of the most negative messages ever. He betrayed his teammate.

This isn't about people being pigs. It isn't about ego's or guys who think they are God's gift to the sport.

His actions say, we have no sense of team..no sense of a brotherhood...no fidelity to those around us...

thanks..you put yourself on the map...i hope nobody ever trains with you again out of fear of betrayal..

He's an MW, right? I hope Rory knocks out the rest of his teeth.

What does that say about Kendall then? He's the other half of Dag-gaaaa

But Solomon is the only of the two (so far) who has given away any intel.

"He's an MW, right? I hope Rory knocks out the rest of his teeth."

God knows i've prayed hard enough for that...

i hate that man

I agree 100%. Sammy Morgan did the same thing in Season 2. Now Solomon is doing it. It looks like Kendall might do it in the future as well.

Can you imagine training with a guy all day, every day, for the biggest fights of your life. Then you turn around and find out your training partner was stabbing you in the back when you watch the show on TV? I would be pissed off! I hope nobody trains with those guys.

"Can you imagine training with a guy all day, every day, for the biggest fights of your life. Then you turn around and find out your training partner was stabbing you in the back when you watch the show on TV? I would be pissed off! I hope nobody trains with those guys. "

I would just assume that anyone could do this at any point on the show...I mean there is always the possibility that they'd be moved to the other team anyway.

"I don't remember Sammy doing that, it was Mark Davis and Jorge Gurgle"

Sammy didn't have an alliance with anyone but he freely shared information with Luke's first opponent about how Luke trained and his strengths and weaknesses.

well, our whole world is about doing whatever you can to get what you want. that dude is just a symptom of what our society is generally about. the casual viewer, having been brought up on survivor and such, probably thinks such betrayals are brilliant.

In the end Kendall seems to be a far more genuine person then Soloman. Yes, he is in it for the $, but he seems in the end he will do the honorable thing. Whereas Soloman has no honor and in the end will fuck himself.

Its funny how so many jump to so many erroneous , faulty conclusions
based upon the magic of reality TV.
Kendall and Solomon are both great guys. It wasnt as nefarious as
presented--and it wasnt like it was a secret...teh whole idea of 'team' on
this show is laughable.

the conclusions that are being jumped to, are directly based on what we're shown from the show. Whether it be editing or what have you, we assume what we are shown. That's a fair conclusion and the only one that can be reached unless we are there personally.

excellent point Pilot!

Agreed Pilot...although you must understand that the editing part is not
subject to our desires , or even to how it was, but is following a storyline.

To base an opinion on a story is a bit ridiculous. I would just assume that
this would be understood, although the UG IS A STRANGE PLACE....

Tait, I have to disagree with the "story line" theory as you are involved in whats called "reality tv". All perceptions of reality tv are simple, it's reality and there is no script, perhaps a little bit of "coaching" but no outline and limited character development by the producers. There is a degree of character development, but thats what the producers spot in the person by observing their day to day actions.

The producers see this and do encourage it to come out if it makes for good tv, but none the less its something that the participant willingly showed, they just do a good job at exploiting it for "good tv" purposes. So absolutely not, is it "rediculous" to base an opinion on what we are shown under the guise of "reality tv". Had this been a soap opera or somethign of that sort, then yes it would be silly. But we are all told this is you guys doing your thing in front of a camera, so what we're shown is what you show us just hyped up a bit.

Thanks for answering though, and yell at Rogan for going on Opie and Anthony yesterday, the Stern fans on SFN are in an uproar over it.

Tait....if you misunderstood then i'm sorry but Pilot is correct. Regardless of editing or whatever, it came across wrong.

You want me to be honest??..initially you kinda came across as a sort of arrogant ass but i know people who know you and have told me the opposite is very true. Charles McCarthy's story about how well you treated him in Vegas is a testament to that.

So you see how easy it is for one to see something and it come across completely wrong??