Solution for Failed Drug Tests. Humor Me.

Anyone popped for steroids owes a fight of the organization's choice for free. If not, they're banned from the organization for life. Simple, imo. So in the case of Overeem vs. Junior Dos Santos, Overeem should be allowed to compete against JDS but without being compensated at all (other than being flown in and provided accomodations for 2-3 nights). It's a win for the atheltic commision, organization, the opponent, the fans and the sport.

"The fight is still on and Overeem will pay for his shennanigans!!"

absolutely not. You can't stick a known cheater into the octagon with someone and risk the non-cheater getting severely injured.

Terrible idea. Phone Post

Neil Funk - absolutely not. You can't stick a known cheater into the octagon with someone and risk the non-cheater getting severely injured.

Is there evidence that someone on steroids is a better, more dangerous fighter than someone who is natural?

Silly.

And illegal. Phone Post

Kostakio -
Neil Funk - absolutely not. You can't stick a known cheater into the octagon with someone and risk the non-cheater getting severely injured.

Is there evidence that someone on steroids is a better, more dangerous fighter than someone who is natural?

Lol Phone Post

Unseen - The problem is not the government but the people. When the rights of certain groups of Americans that don't look or speak like the majority were/are attacked no one many remained silent. It 'a only when it can happen to you (not directing this at OP or anyone on this thread) that Americans now need to rise up.

The test run has been completed and most people are just happy with three squares and a PlayStation. There will be no uprising. Phone Post 3.0

Lot of truth to this post, the people have been lulled to sleep - the biggest tool hypnotizing the minds is media.

Media in all forms, from Movies, Music, Internet, even on the smaller scales - Social media, Facebook,Twitter,Instagram, Youtube, Google, to the shills on forums and chat rooms - its a multifaceted attack on the minds to make sure the people are not paying attention to the news they really should be paying attention too.

The Media who is now basically controlled by Six Major players have a monopoly on the Media and what is released to the public - this is very dangerous to a free society.

Here's a great infograph:

DSaint -
slamming -  Silly.

And illegal. Phone Post

Get off Dana's nuts.

I assume you haven't heard of any laws relating to employment.

Not surprised. . Phone Post

Right ok. What happens if (and it is an if) kills his opponent, lucky haymaker to the temple (humour me) how would Dana and the UFC explain what the hell happened? Phone Post

Kostakio - 

if you think Reems sudden increase in size, strength and power was just a coincidence with a sudden career revival, then no.

If it didn't help him why the heck would he do it?????

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Kostakio - Is there evidence that someone on steroids is a better, more dangerous fighter than someone who is natural?

if you think Reems sudden increase in size, strength and power was just a coincidence with a sudden career revival, then no.

The same reason all people do stupid, pointless stuff? They think it's good but in reality it's either not really helpful or even hindrance in performance. I'm not saying you're wrong. Just asking questions and was wondering if there IS evidence other than "If it didn't help him why the heck would he do it?????". :)

So the drug cheater wins the fight. How is that good? The (clean) loser has a loss on his record, the (cheating) victor has a tainted win. Should we then put asterisks beside those that won while cheating and a second asterisk beside those who lost to a cheater?

Applaud the idea of thinking outside the box but this solution is just terrible.

No way.

In addition to all the reasons above, the guy has to make a living and pay bills. Fighting for free not only leaves the fighter with no motivation to win other than reputation, it will also lead to people taking dives to make money under the table.

Kostakio - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Kostakio - Is there evidence that someone on steroids is a better, more dangerous fighter than someone who is natural?

The same reason all people do stupid, pointless stuff? They think it's good but in reality it's either not really helpful or even hindrance in performance. I'm not saying you're wrong. Just asking questions and was wondering if there IS evidence other than "If it didn't help him why the heck would he do it?????". :)

I don't get why you would name call, my post didn't attack you at all.

I think its pretty obvious Reem got better when he went Uber.

Kostakio - 

its an unfair advantage its not illegal for no reason

no odubt Overeem got better as he got bulkier

This is on the level of George Costanza's tv show idea in Seinfeld that a guy who crashes into his car and has no insurance should be forced to be the guy's butler to pay off the debt.

Dead Again - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Kostakio - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

I don't get why you would name call, my post didn't attack you at all.

I think its pretty obvious Reem got better when he went Uber.

He didn't name call you.

oh got it. my bad Kostakio :(

I just want to see Overeem fight JDS! There has to be a loophole to make it happen! lol

Like where your head is at, Kos.

But think about the fact that Overeem has been juiced to the gills injuring people in K-1 for years now.

Cant allow that now that they confirmed ammo he's cheating.