Solution to End Boring Fights...

Use two referees!
Notice these Myna Bird refs do not stand for any stalling or non-action. One ref per fighter seems to be the answer to end boring fights!

Even the "Ultimate Pussy Championship" has a better system!

Only problem is, both opponents ran away after the refs got too "picky".

;p

"like"

epic music

Monsters Ball - Finally after 3 years an interesting Shano thread!!

Yeah, it's something more on your level ;)

That was fucking awesome!

Black had the superiority wrestling, but white had some nice sweeps and was able to get off his back. Black was also constantly going for submissions off his back.

I'd say black cat takes the round, 10-9.

"I'm tired of these MF snakes in this MF octagon." If still no winner after rd 4, a claw hammer is placed in the middle of the ring. The only problem would be fighters pacing themselves to save energy for the all-important "hammer round." Phone Post

McBottery - Black had the superiority wrestling, but white had some nice sweeps and was able to get off his back. Black was also constantly going for submissions off his back.

lol

McBottery - Black had the superiority wrestling, but white had some nice sweeps and was able to get off his back. Black was also constantly going for submissions off his back.

Clawhammer? That's Black Kitty's signature move!

Dude that is fucking hilarious. It's like the birds were egging them on and then they go berserk when the cats start fighting. Funny stuff.

Very funny.

Waiting for fronrowbrian to come defend the white cat's performance!

Weird. The brids clearly wanted the cats to fight and they seemed to know that the white cat was the weaker of the two as they went after him much more then the black cat. In fact when they got near the black one he turned on the bird quickly.

FYI the UFC judges scored that 25 15 unanimous for the White cat.

I think the birds were just hoping one of the cats would be killed so they could eat the corpse and feed their chicks. Maybe? LOL

Loser dies. That'll make'em fight!

Predator music?

AllAmericanBoxing - I think the birds were just hoping one of the cats would be killed so they could eat the corpse and feed their chicks. Maybe? LOL

eww

that was great