Somali Craigslist Scam for UFC on FX Tix..Jerks

If it seems too good to be true, it often is. Damn it ..........

I emailed a Craigslist posting last night for 4 LL seats at $65 each. He said to meet him at the Super America gas station in Maplewood, MN in 2hrs. No problem .... Public place, I understand.

I pull in and the car he told me to look for is already there with three Somali's standing outside. I get out and asked them about the tickets, the driver says "how 'bout you make some money wit us instead." Excuse me? "You give us dat money, we give you double next week." Sigh .... PT Barnum said there's a sucker born every minute and two to take him ... Well, I am not that sucker. I am however worried about getting curb stomped for my wallet, so I politely say no thank you, and pretend to take a phone call. Beta? Maybe. I'm injured though ... Leave me alone. Phone Post

Exact same reason I have declined my craiglist buys .... And when I do I have someone go with me on a different car with a gun " if shit hits the fan .... Shoot all of us" Phone Post

Damn... sketchy.

You should have told all three of them Mohammed's to suck a big fat dick.

goocher - You should have told all three of them Mohammed's to suck a big fat dick.

Lol lmfao ! Great response! Phone Post

lol gotta love Minnesota culture.  It's why I don't bother going to some of the great bars on Cedar avenue.

Good move walking away.  Pride heals much quicker than the face, IMO.

Coulda gone way worse, you handled it well. Phone Post

A buddy bought 4 tix off Craigslist and they ended up being fake. We found out they were fake and had a girl call him to buy tickets. Being a greedy piece of shit he said he would meet her in parking lot. We found him, slapped the shit out of him and took his money. Fuck that guy. Phone Post

RobinHood - 

What made you think these black guys were Somali? Did they carry their passport? Did they run 10k meters really fast prior to resting by their car?

Or are Somalis the only race that offer double your money deals?

Just askin'. Phone Post

In the Minneapolis and suburban area we have a fairly high Somali population ..... and trying to sound as diplomatic as possible, most of the time, you can just ... tell? I'm not saying they couldn't have been some other ethnicity, but I was hedging my bets. I apologize if I offended anyone by being presumptuous ......

jtown2 - A buddy bought 4 tix off Craigslist and they ended up being fake. We found out they were fake and had a girl call him to buy tickets. Being a greedy piece of shit he said he would meet her in parking lot. We found him, slapped the shit out of him and took his money. Fuck that guy. Phone Post

Redemption I love it! That takes balls Phone Post

RobinHood - 

What made you think these black guys were Somali? Did they carry their passport? Did they run 10k meters really fast prior to resting by their car?

Just askin'. Phone Post

Move to Minneapolis for six months

You should have made like Captain Cartman and broken out into a song and dance. Teach them wanna be pirates how its really done. Phone Post

I don't know, a 100% payoff on your investment seems pretty sweet to me.

samúð og völd - 
2JupitersTooMany - 
RobinHood - 

Just askin'. Phone Post

Move to Minneapolis for six months

Move to Mogadishu for one night.

Why? To get better country of origin determination skills?

Robin, Somalian is not a race, as far as I know.