Somali Pirates Messed W/ Wrong Ship (vid)

http://youtu.be/Knq_W-wo3O0

Okay Captain Phillips! Phone Post 3.0

In for Bill Murray kicking somali ass. Phone Post

Blind

AWESOME

Beautiful

good fuck em

fucking awesome. Good for them. And lol @ "warning shot" and then just unloading. Not sayin I'd have given a warning shot but I just thought that was funny. Everyone was like "fuck a warning shot, cap"

That'll leave a mark

Aaron Becker - good fuck em
This... Phone Post 3.0

Ammo is cheap and so are Somali lives.

That is how it is done, son!

Shogun of Harlem - mghan44 - so enjoying the death of someone who is just doing what they feel they need to do to make it through life is tucked up IMO.
Say eat meow? Phone Post 3.0

Over running boats, holding hostages, killing crew and demanding ransoms is a little bit past the "doing what they feel they need to make it through life" IMO. They're not just stealing dinner from walmart. Phone Post 3.0

The Elastic Assassin -
Shogun of Harlem - mghan44 - so enjoying the death of someone who is just doing what they feel they need to do to make it through life is tucked up IMO.
Say eat meow? Phone Post 3.0
Say wat meow? Phone Post 3.0

Nilfux - Over running boats, holding hostages, killing crew and demanding ransoms is a little bit past the "doing what they feel they need to make it through life" IMO. They're not just stealing dinner from walmart. Phone Post 3.0

I agree but I dont know that they have walmarts to steal from.

It didn't sound like there was any audible AK fire from the pirates? That one point where they were against the side of the ship and fire was raining down on them, how come there wasn't poorly aimed AK fire pinging all around the shooters?

It seemed like the just ran head-long into oncoming fire and didn't fire back much at all. Strange.

MagSlim - It didn't sound like there was any audible AK fire from the pirates? That one point where they were against the side of the ship and fire was raining down on them, how come there wasn't poorly aimed AK fire pinging all around the shooters?

It seemed like the just ran head-long into oncoming fire and didn't fire back much at all. Strange.
Thought the same. The postitioning of their boats was definitley hostile though imo. Probably didn't expect any resistance coming in. Phone Post 3.0

Better to be safe than sorry. It's not like they can call the police. Phone Post 3.0

MagSlim - It didn't sound like there was any audible AK fire from the pirates? That one point where they were against the side of the ship and fire was raining down on them, how come there wasn't poorly aimed AK fire pinging all around the shooters?

I think its definitely as shoot now, ask questions later type situation.

Man that looks like fun.