Some Bitch Talked Shit about me today GYM

So I'm doing chest and triceps today and I go to a chest fly machine which happens to be in front of a room where people take different types of classes (yoga, kickboxing etc) I'm resting for a bit before I start because I'm a little tired. Of course I'm going to look in the room to see what people are doing while I'm resting.

All of a sudden this chick that looks half white half black says something while looking at me and then I see the other girls looking at me and smirking. Shit passed me the fuck off!

Bitch probably said something like "this dude ain't even working out and he's sitting here staring at us" or something to that extent.

I just wanted to tell that bitch, nobody is checking out your fuxken out of shaped love handle having ass. Such my dick bitch!!

But I just ended up doing some laps and venting on the OG. Phone Post 3.0

I hate when i'm in between sets and look over and see the chick doing hip abductors and then get a bad look back. Like seriously dont spread your legs if you dont want people looking Phone Post 3.0

Hey Rumble, just relax, they'll move the yoga mats. Phone Post 3.0

Bullshit. Wednesday aint chest day. Monday is broooooooooooo

zaiontz - I hate when i'm in between sets and look over and see the chick doing hip abductors and then get a bad look back. Like seriously dont spread your legs if you dont want people looking Phone Post 3.0
Yeah wtf, they wear spandex everywhere and expect guys who are visual animals , not to look??

They say things like "we don't wear it for guys" well who the fuck are you wearing it for ? Phone Post 3.0

Philip Proctor -

Bullshit. Wednesday aint chest day. Monday is broooooooooooo

I couldn't work out on Monday or Tuesday. Phone Post 3.0

MilitaryAgedMonkey -
zaiontz - I hate when i'm in between sets and look over and see the chick doing hip abductors and then get a bad look back. Like seriously dont spread your legs if you dont want people looking Phone Post 3.0
Yeah wtf, they wear spandex everywhere and expect guys who are visual animals , not to look??

They say things like "we don't wear it for guys" well who the fuck are you wearing it for ? Phone Post 3.0
They wear them for comfort, I wear them so you'll look at me like you used to Richard. Phone Post 3.0

MediumRareMistake -
MilitaryAgedMonkey -

They wear them for comfort, I wear them so you'll look at me like you used to Richard. Phone Post 3.0
Comfort? Then wear basketball shorts , not butt hugging day dukes spandex Phone Post 3.0

SUCH THIS DICK BITCH!!!!

You can look at anything you want to. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I am an extremely observant person so I look at everyone regardless of whether they are hot or not. I have never really had anyone say anything but I've had a few funny looks. I don't give a shit though.

You shouldn't care. Don't let them make you feel guilty for being human and having normal human curiosities.

WARcabrinha15 - Hey Rumble, just relax, they'll move the yoga mats. Phone Post 3.0
I lolled vu Phone Post 3.0

Next time you see her at the gym just walk by her and point at her while covering your mouth pretending to laugh..And you win! She'll think you're crazy and you'll be in her head. Phone Post 3.0

Did you have a boner? Cause that's what usually gives me away. Phone Post 3.0

Jamien604 - You can look at anything you want to. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I am an extremely observant person so I look at everyone regardless of whether they are hot or not. I have never really had anyone say anything but I've had a few funny looks. I don't give a shit though.

You shouldn't care. Don't let them make you feel guilty for being human and having normal human curiosities.
Exactly, I'm just an observant person and like to look around. I look at ugly people as much as beautiful people too. Might have to do with the fact that I'm former military and having to greet everyone and check their ranking to see if I need to salute them or not. Phone Post 3.0

MilitaryAgedMonkey - So I'm doing chest and triceps today and I go to a chest fly machine which happens to be in front of a room where people take different types of classes (yoga, kickboxing etc) I'm resting for a bit before I start because I'm a little tired. Of course I'm going to look in the room to see what people are doing while I'm resting.

All of a sudden this chick that looks half white half black says something while looking at me and then I see the other girls looking at me and smirking. Shit passed me the fuck off!

Bitch probably said something like "this dude ain't even working out and he's sitting here staring at us" or something to that extent.

I just wanted to tell that bitch, nobody is checking out your fuxken out of shaped love handle having ass. Such my dick bitch!!

But I just ended up doing some laps and venting on the OG. Phone Post 3.0
Why you gotta be negative?
You're so money you don't even know how money you are ! Phone Post 3.0

Jamien604 - You can look at anything you want to. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I am an extremely observant person so I look at everyone regardless of whether they are hot or not. I have never really had anyone say anything but I've had a few funny looks. I don't give a shit though.

This 100%. I'm sure people think that I'm a fucking weirdo because no matter where I go I'm always looking around at everyone. Granted I may linger a bit longer or go back multiple times to an attractive woman, but I'm a dude what the fuck am I supposed to do? I'm not some asshole who will say anything rude or vulgar to them and I'm certainly no piece of shit rapist or something like that. Look all you want, what harm is it doing to anyone? Phone Post 3.0

Wait a minute. If you weren't staring at these women how were you able to determine that they were looking and talking about you.

Sounds like she had you bang to rights you perv Phone Post 3.0

U can't stare at women in the gym bruh, thats sexist bruh, that's not fuckin PC bruh. Phone Post 3.0

ManOfThePeepHole -
He ded Phone Post 3.0