Some FFA Miami news....

crashing the wedding and bringing Charles with me!

where in Ottawa ;)

HAHAHA! These days nothing would surprise me! :)

can you imagine the thread on Monday!!!

How I crashed Marcos and Rimas Wedding!

LOL! You got to do a toast and then post pics :)

Do I know you crazyhook?

Congratulations...

Hey, I dont care about how Tirso did in the fights, the real question is:

When does the FFA Breakdancing & Pop&Lock Championship take place?

Marcos, keep mising you at seminars. We have not met yet.

Like you want to worry about people crashing your wedding, I know how stressful it it.

All the best to you and Rima!

ps. is it open bar?

"And Ruffdog, thanks for posting on the thread ;) "

YW, got a fan here, even though I missed your seminar up in nj. When would you be coming back???

Thanks Vince for the congrats!

Crazyhook, I was ready for you to introduce yourself at the wedding :)

arclight, we recently have acquired another professional break dancer, so we should put up an exhibition at a tournament or something :)

Ruffdogg, I will be up in NJ this weekend to compete against Kurt Pelligrino in a grappler's quest. But no seminar this time around.

The wedding was awesome and I am really, really happy. I can honestly say that I have never been this happy in my entire life. Here is a pic below:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'll see you guys in Jersey this Saturday.

Marcos

Congratulations man!

Marcos and Rima Congrats on your wedding.  Many blessings!

Thank you Carlao!

congrats..............

great news! congrats!

cangrats marco!!! jr

Thanks vatoloco, kneebar, and Junior! :)

Thanks Damn Yankee!

Tonight FFA just competed in a kickboxing show (I forgot the name) over in Miami.

FFA went 4-0! Adron Morrison and Chevenne Moreno won by unanimous decision, followed by Alex Cacares who won by TKO. Haender "Cubita" Rodriguez won his grappling match by submission in under three minutes!

Awesome job for FFA! I'll see if I can finally update the website and put up some pics or video :)

We are in the middle of putting up a brand new website with many interactive features for students and guest, more info coming soon...

TTT

ttt