Some good boxing movies?

Any good ones out their? Apart from the usuals?? Seen every mma one, and the fighter was the only half decent one I seen, with boxing being around for 100 years longer their has gotta be some quality flicks out their, just watched the clip for Dana's new show, dunno whether it was the boston accents but it's got me pumped, watching the departed now..... Phone Post 3.0

the boxer with daniel day lewis

spliff - the boxer with daniel day lewis
Cheers Phone Post 3.0

Raging Bull my man, Raging Bull. Phone Post 3.0

Have you seen any of the Rocky films? There was like 6 of them. Some say best boxing movies ever made. Realistic and unpredictable.

Worth a watch if you never seen them. Phone Post 3.0

Standup29 - Have you seen any of the Rocky films? There was like 6 of them. Some say best boxing movies ever made. Realistic and unpredictable.

Worth a watch if you never seen them. Phone Post 3.0
U r a virgin Phone Post 3.0

"Adriannnnnnn!!!" Phone Post 3.0

Spike of Bensonhurst Phone Post 3.0

Oh, and "Cinderella Man". Phone Post 3.0

DEZBOT - Any good ones out their? Apart from the usuals?? Seen every mma one, and the fighter was the only half decent one I seen, with boxing being around for 100 years longer their has gotta be some quality flicks out their, just watched the clip for Dana's new show, dunno whether it was the boston accents but it's got me pumped, watching the departed now..... Phone Post 3.0
Diggstown Phone Post 3.0

The great white hype Phone Post 3.0

My favorites in somewhat of an order. I like the feel of old movies for this type so I threw in some old as fuck titles I really enjoy.

Raging Bull

Requiem For A Heavyweight

Cinderella Man

The Champ

Million Dollar Chick

Gentleman Jim

The Hurricane

The Set-Up

When We Were Kings

Resurrecting The Champ

Requiem For A Heavyweight

Annapolis

The Great White Hope

Check them out, they can all be found on Prime......... ahem Wire...... cough cough .ag....

The calcium kid ........... Phone Post 3.0

What about that prison boxing movie with Blade and Ving Rhames?

I will say if you want a good documentary espn made a 30 for 30 film about chuck wepner Vs Ali and how stallone basically made rocky based on that fight. Very good movie Phone Post 3.0

YouCantHandleMyRiddum -

What about that prison boxing movie with Blade and Ving Rhames?

Undisputed Phone Post 3.0

The great white hype
Play It to The bone

2 of my alltime favs Phone Post 3.0

Meatballs Pt 2