Some good boxing movies?

EKPOGI -

Great movie.

"Maybe he bumped into a pseudonym" Phone Post 3.0

RockyBullwinkle - 
Letibleu - My favorites in somewhat of an order. I like the feel of old movies for this type so I threw in some old as fuck titles I really enjoy.

Raging Bull

Requiem For A Heavyweight

Cinderella Man

The Champ

Million Dollar Chick

Gentleman Jim

The Hurricane

The Set-Up

When We Were Kings

Resurrecting The Champ

Annapolis

The Great White Hope

Check them out, they can all be found on Prime......... ahem Wire...... cough cough .ag....

This plus

The Harder They Fall
Body and Soul
Fat City
Diggstown
The Champion
Hard Times.

OMG, how did i forget some of those!!!

I like some of the older ones like the already mentioned Body and Soul plus SOmeone up there likes me.

Gladiator and the Rocky movies. All though it's fashionable to bash the Rocky movies, the original Rocky was one of the best movies i've ever seen, boxing or otherwise.

Fat City is the most realistic one I ever saw.

Kirik - 

Finally.

Caught this on TCM a while back and loved it. Very gritty.

Kirik - 

I really much watch this - it has been on my list for years.

Thanks peeps, looks like I got my work cut out for me Phone Post 3.0

Letibleu - My favorites in somewhat of an order. I like the feel of old movies for this type so I threw in some old as fuck titles I really enjoy.

Raging Bull

Cinderella Man

The Champ

Million Dollar Chick

Gentleman Jim

The Hurricane

The Set-Up

When We Were Kings

Resurrecting The Champ

Annapolis

The Great White Hope

Check them out, they can all be found on Prime......... ahem Wire...... cough cough .ag....
You said rape twice!

I like rape. Phone Post 3.0

The hurricane = best boxing movie eva Phone Post 3.0

Deputy Porker - The hurricane = best boxing movie eva Phone Post 3.0
I never really considered that a boxing movie though. Phone Post 3.0

New boxing movie - Stallone vs. Deniro Video Thread
(20) [614] by MMA Playwright

Really nobody care for "the fighter'? I liked it alot, but i'm from Lowell.

cheesesteak - Really nobody care for "the fighter'? I liked it alot, but i'm from Lowell.
That was a great fuckin movie man don't let anyone tell you otherwise...and don't smoke rocks while you're there... Phone Post 3.0

1.Gladiator

10. Everything else.

Streets of Gold...one of Wesley Snipes first movies. Was I the only one that watched this?

RockyBullwinkle - Sad how many great boxing movies have been made and all there is for MMA is Red Belt and Warrior two movies I wouldn't rate in the top 20 for boxing.
Don't forget Never Back Down and it's excellent sequel.

I actually saw Gladiator in the cinema and there was one other person there - closest I got to having an entire theatre to myself. Phone Post 3.0

ferox13 -
RockyBullwinkle - Sad how many great boxing movies have been made and all there is for MMA is Red Belt and Warrior two movies I wouldn't rate in the top 20 for boxing.
Don't forget Never Back Down and it's excellent sequel.

I actually saw Gladiator in the cinema and there was one other person there - closest I got to having an entire theatre to myself. Phone Post 3.0
I thought 'fighting'with changing Tatum was decent Phone Post 3.0

Real Steel

We Were Kings. Documentary on the rumble in the jungle epic movie. Awesome James Brown and BB King concert footage on it as well. Phone Post 3.0