Some Pretty Good Ground n’ Pound By Saskatoon Cop.

Landed some pretty sweet shots. In Saskatoon our cops beat the crap out of the criminals. 

2 Likes

I believe both those fellers were injuns.

If that were America, riots would ensue.

1 Like

I just found out I know the guy who shot the video.  He’s also the guy who called the cops. 

I don’t have a tonne of great things to say about him. 

Anyone making noises like that deserves to be punched.

That cop did absolutely nothing wrong

King Trav -

I just found out I know the guy who shot the video.  He’s also the guy who called the cops. 

I don’t have a tonne of great things to say about him. 

And that’s a metric tonne, which is 10% heavier than an Imperial ton - meaning there really isn’t much to say about the guy that’s positive!

I was just in Saskatoon two days ago. Happy to be back on a real city like Winnipeg now. 

Seriously though, I love Saskatoon and visit often because of family. Very similar crime problems that Winnipeg has, only on a smaller scale. 

Cop went for some kind of shoulder lock about 18 seconds in and lost it. 

Soul Gravy - Anyone making noises like that deserves to be punched.

If I'm ever arrested and there's video of it, I hope I'm not crying like that guy was 

Seven Late Hammerfists -

I agree. 

pbody -

I was just in Saskatoon two days ago. Happy to be back on a real city like Winnipeg now. 

Seriously though, I love Saskatoon and visit often because of family. Very similar crime problems that Winnipeg has, only on a smaller scale. 

Ewww...Winnipeg, that’s almost as bad as Regina. 

Cop has been placed on paid leave while the mayor and police chief get ready to throw him under the bus.

Its fucking bullshit eh!

effinggoof - Cop has been placed on paid leave while the mayor and police chief get ready to throw him under the bus.

Its fucking bullshit eh!

Troy Cooper is an excellent police chief. Charlie Clark isn’t a great mayor and has an election coming up in a few months. 

What was he being arrested for?

GladiatorGannon - 

From the CBC...

Heather Dimmick, who owns the Arrand Block apartment building on 11th Street East, said she called the Saskatoon police non-emergency line after a tenant reported to her that a man was using their garden hose to bathe in front of the building.

She said the tenant told her the man was acting erratically and was scared to leave for work with him present.

"I tried to get a hold of my caretaker, but there was no answer," Dimmick said. "I wasn't sure if maybe he was going to do some damage to the front of the building, especially with the new gardens out front and everything, so I actually called city police and talked to a constable there and she said she was going to send someone over right away."

King Trav -
pbody -

Ewww...Winnipeg, that’s almost as bad as Regina. 

Have you seen wascana park this time of year?  It’s a national treasure!

GladiatorGannon -

Violent incident between Saskatoon police and Indigenous man ‘unnecessary,’ says man who taped it

GladiatorGannon -

From what I read on the police website, possession of a controlled substance, damage to property, assaulting a police officer, and dissarming a police officer.

King Trav -
GladiatorGannon -

Violent incident between Saskatoon police and Indigenous man ‘unnecessary,’ says man who taped it

Jesus christ

what a fucking joke. That cop did absolutely nothing wrong. He did very fucking well

King Trav -
Seven Late Hammerfists -

I agree. 

+2