Some say it is the most beautiful in the world

1 Like

That was really cool. Stunning theatre, not sure where it is. Also, I've never flown a drone, but that seemed like some impressive drone flying skills to me none the less. Good share OP.

sgotwalks -

That was really cool. Stunning theatre, not sure where it is. Also, I've never flown a drone, but that seemed like some impressive drone flying skills to me none the less. Good share OP.

Fox Theatre in Detroit. 

I used to own a drone and yes that is some good piloting!

Passive Jay - 
sgotwalks -

Fox Theatre in Detroit. 

It definitely has to be the most beautiful in the country. I was thinking it had to be European and was made as some royalty's pet project, it's incredible.

CuddleBug -
Passive Jay - 
sgotwalks -

Fox Theatre in Detroit. 

It definitely has to be the most beautiful in the country. I was thinking it had to be European and was made as some royalty's pet project, it's incredible.

At one-point Detroit was called Paris of the West, it was the wealthiest city in the world. While it has declined since then a lot of the buildings are still here

Cool vid

That's beautiful architecture. Thought I saw a Buddha statue in there.

Turn your speakers off if you even want to stomach 10 seconds of the video.

ttt

one last bump

I like the FIsher Theatre better.

Less riff raff

Mark

Passive Jay -
sgotwalks -

Fox Theatre in Detroit. 

Theres a tiny old theatre across the street from where I grew up, now I'm wondering if they named it after this beast