Ronny Markes

James Te Huna

Ricardo Romero

Igor Pokrajac

Stanislav Nedkov

Rob Broughton

Stipe Miocic

Aaron Rosa

All of these are current UFC fighters under contract.

Understand that if the UFC can hire guys like this(to "contend" for a belt), then I think they could work out a deal to get someone who has arguably done more in the hw division than any other hw has.

Fedor is younger than 29% of the current UFC Heavyweights under contract.

There are currently 52 Lightweights under contract.

There are currently 51 Welterweights under contract.

There are currently 41 Middleweights under contract.

There are currently 33 Lightheavyweights under contract.

There are currently 24 Heavyweights under contract.

There are currently 30 Bantamweight and 33 Featherweight fighters under contract-This division hasn't been around for a full year yet UFC has money laying around to STACK two divisions with more fighters than the heavyweight division.

25. Signing Fedor would be a nice round number. It's better than 24. 

UFC 25-Ultimate Japan 3-headlined by Tito Ortiz and Wanderlei Silva(on the undercard getting victories were Minowaman and Ron Waterman).

Tito and Wanderlei, how about that. 

Tito-Been a bad guy for a while, always been a draw, the man people love to hate.

Wand-Peoples Champ. Everyone loves and roots and cheers for this man, win lose or draw.

Fedor-Both. You either Love him, appreciate what he's done for the sport and wouldn't mind seeing a comeback storyline, or you hate him, think he's overrated, past his time, and would get mopped up by the UFC's heavys.

UNLESS-you have a problem with Zuffa(a company you are not affiliated with) deciding to pay Fedor a large sum of money to fight in front of your eyes. OR, if you do not approve of Fedor(someone you've never met but has probably given you some entertainment viewing pleasure) getting a large sum of money to fight for your viewing pleasure.

If you have a problem with fighters getting paid too much money, well, think about this.....

Perhaps you are financially frustrated, and rightfully so in this economy, and you don't like the fact that someone is getting paid big bucks when all you're making is _____. What you should do, is realize that if you are reading this, there is a DAMN good chance you are more than just a casual mma fan. You probably Love the sport. Why throw hatred towards something you love? 

You know what sucks? Buying tickets in advance, only to find out that a fighter isn't going to be fighting on the card due to injury After you've bought your ticket.

You know what doesn't suck? When UFC adds weight classes, adds insurance for fighters, adds Bad Ass Fighters-and you don't pay for it.

Flame on

and ps-

if it bugs you that a fighter makes alot of money, don't support the cards he is on. Perhaps find something that you do for pleasure that won't get out any irritations from you.

I feel the same way about Fedor as I, and Ghandi, feel about Christ, "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." Phone Post

Ps- what I meant was, Fedor was awesome to watch, but his fans (talking about you) are whiney little bunts. Phone Post

Cunts, dame iPhone. Phone Post

i dont think it is fair to blame the UFC for not having Fedor. I thin the UFC would love to have Fedor , even after 3 loses. But

1. M-1 co-promotion is never going to happen . How would that help the UFC? the UFc said he could sport m-1 on his clothes and a banner in the cage. but co promotion would be stupid for the UFC

2. Fedor is now over priced. He lost 3 in a row. he is not worth 1 mill a fight anymore. maybe 500 k with raises if he wins. but not 1 mill

and i am a huge Fedor fan. but you cant blame the UFC at all for this imo

D241 -  

25 is an odd number
/thread

Didn't Lorenzo supposedly offer him $500k for two fights?

after 3 losses he should 0nly be getting 200k

Not resigning Fedor is more about spite than anything. Also, hiring him to fight would cost more than getting all those guys on your list on the same card

According to hammers hammil who has been right on everything so far: " M1 global and zuffa where renegoiating after the loss to henderson... M1 global came in with the attitude we dont want pay raise or paycut same deal with co promotion... Lorenzo respects fedor and also a business man offered 500k for 2 fights no co promotion m1 walked and thats that... "

Markos - 
D241 -  

25 is an odd number
/thread

normally i hate grammar/math nazis

but this made me laugh

Everyone you listed there are better than Mike Whitehead and Travis Wiuff...

D241 -  

UNLESS-you have a problem with Zuffa(a company you are not affiliated with) deciding to pay Fedor a large sum of money to fight in front of your eyes. OR, if you do not approve of Fedor(someone you've never met but has probably given you some entertainment viewing pleasure) getting a large sum of money to fight for your viewing pleasure.

If you have a problem with fighters getting paid too much money, well, think about this.....

Perhaps you are financially frustrated, and rightfully so in this economy, and you don't like the fact that someone is getting paid big bucks when all you're making is _____. What you should do, is realize that if you are reading this, there is a DAMN good chance you are more than just a casual mma fan. You probably Love the sport. Why throw hatred towards something you love? 

You know what sucks? Buying tickets in advance, only to find out that a fighter isn't going to be fighting on the card due to injury After you've bought your ticket.

You know what doesn't suck? When UFC adds weight classes, adds insurance for fighters, adds Bad Ass Fighters-and you don't pay for it.

Flame on

So you throw a series of fighters (some who are very skilled and don't deserve to be on that list) under the bus just to say the UFC needs to hire Fedor?

Flame on indeed.

Fedor - M1 = Fedor + UFC

fedor/m1 doesn't want to fight in the ufc

/thread

frat

Cry me a freaking river, who cares if Fedor is nit in the UFC, follow him where he fights be his fan, if he were in the UFC he'd most likely still be on a losing streak, ain't no Randlemans in the division to beat up and show your supremecy Phone Post

FerrozzoFan - 
Markos - 
D241 -  

25 is an odd number
/thread

normally i hate grammar/math nazis

but this made me laugh

thanks