Some Things I'd Like to See (or NOT) From Bellator

The Bellator card was better than the UFC card imo but it had a few warts. Here's some suggestions for Messr. Coker and company:

- Change the name. Bellator sucks.
- Don't have Scott make any announcements. Good promoter but zero ability to perform for the audience.
- Stop playing shitty rap for EVERY freakin' entrance. Chandler was the only one without rap. Just get some music that represents the fighter even if it's freakin classical music. The thump thump thump of shitty rap is just as bad as the nu metal crap the UFC uses. Do things like Sandstorm for Wandy and A Country Boy Can Survive for Matt Hughes.
- Unless the fighter is doing something special and needs backup performers (like Mo or Mayhem and his dancing school girls or Gono or Genki Sudo) DO NOT just add random people to the fighter's walkout. Bonnar with those confused rappers or the dumb nurses or even the kids saying the pledge detracts because they are subpar PERFORMERS. Less is more unless you have an interesting concept or top performers.

That's all I have for now...oh, and get rid of the cage. Go with a ring like GLORY... : )

1. Grand entrance of all fighters on the card; ala pride fc.
    2. Ramp at a downward angle like pride or wwe's ramp.
    3. ??
    4. Keep the production the same
    5. Put tito in against rampage, asap.
    6. Make the pagentry a character

All i can think of while on lunch. Phone Post 3.0

BigDaddy15 - This post literally took away my ability to even.
No one gives a fuck about your latest internet lingo fad, bitch. Phone Post 3.0

How about just go way bellator lol

RyannVonDoom -
Now I literally myself.
Bellator yay UFC boo.... Phone Post 3.0

UFC rules

Bellator droolz

Having someone come out performing is pretty damn cool but they need to be rappers someone gives a shit about. I wonder if Stephan paid the guy or if he did it for free? Maybe Bellator paid for it lol.

I wouldn't change the name it's already established at least to me.

call it strikeator and have tito do the fighter interviews

bellator, tna, and glory all in a ring. one big american viacom nye event.. or a week before japans nye because i want to watch that live but seriously i'm happy bellator is uping the value to compete with the ufc. hope fighters pay improves as they go along

ranier wolfcastle -

call it strikeator and have tito do the fighter interviews

Amazing. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom -
No one gives a fuck about anything you've ever said in fifty thousand odd posts but ya still won't piss off mate Phone Post 3.0

xsrg95 - bellator, tna, and glory all in a ring. one big american viacom nye event.. or a week before japans nye because i want to watch that live but seriously i'm happy bellator is uping the value to compete with the ufc. hope fighters pay improves as they go along

TNA is garbage