Some WOW Rogue questions?

PvP Questions:

Why use GArotte as an opener?

Can Mages/Locks still cast while Garotted/can rogues gointo stealth?

Can a Ruptured/Poisoned Rogue Stealth?

VArious:

It is a good idea to put a sword in my off hand - so i get more damage and still CS/BS with my Dagger in main?

Hey ferox

LOL - did u get screen shots...

I was pretty drunk last night and i actually thought the fight was on at first...

It took a while to realise u were just fucking with me.

ya we were having fun...then you got physical and I had to put you down. 2200+ crit FTW!!!

Billyzane, you will pay for hurting my guildie!

That must have been just after I left

STV has been hot lately...tons of ganks to be had, lastnight was just something else feroxx appeared on my radar so we came to have a visit and you got all defensive. Suprised we didnt see steve or enci

lol. I found Ferroxx. When I told u that, u offered me 5 gold if I would hold him there for you.

ok gord I'll give you credit...the one i really want is twunt, i have a 20g bounty on his head

thanks steve. its my rare helm. very pretty.

AB!

You didnt!

"the one i really want is twunt, i have a 20g bounty on his head"

20g? shit.

Make it 50g and I'll come to you.

Garrote is supposedly getting 3 seconds of silence added to its DoT. Silence keeps casters from... well, casting. Not sure it will be that useful even with that added to it though, but I'm going to give it a try none the less. Rogues can Stealth with DoTs on them but they will be brought outta stealth as soon as the damage ticks. If you're fighting another rogue and are not able to stunlock them 100-0, its a good idea to hit em with a rupture so that they can't get away. I use rupture a lot on warriors too along with crip poison. The idea is to get in, get some DoTs on em and get a little ways away from them. The trick is to stay just far enough away so that they can't attack you, but not too far away because they will intercept you if you are. After 5 seconds or so of not being attacked you will be out of combat, you can restealth and do the whole thing over again. As far as off hand weapons, most people say to have as fast an off hand as you can for poison proc'ing reasons, but I don't knowthat it makes all that big a difference.

Enci - get advice - cheers.

What happened to you last night Ferox?

Nothing,

Shoppingcart was just bugging me a bit.

He does that from time to time. I find it best to just remember that he's only 16 then it's easier to let his immaturity slide

LOL@AB's new name