Somebody say something about me

Do it faggot Phone Post

DanHendersonsDentures - something about me

Dude, sweet Phone Post

Algo de mi Phone Post 3.0

Dag5 - Algo de mi Phone Post 3.0

Que Phone Post

Me something about. Phone Post

maybe you’ll marry, maybe you won’t, maybe you’ll have children,maybe you won’t, maybe you’ll divorce at 40, maybe you’ll dance the funky chicken on your 75th wedding anniversary…

what ever you do, don’t congratulate yourself too much or berate yourself either – your
choices are half chance, so are everybody else’s.

Enjoy your body,
use it every way you can…don’t be afraid of it, or what other people
think of it, it’s the greatest instrument you’ll ever
own..

Understand that friends come and go,but for the precious few you
should hold on.

Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth.

You be putting five carrots off in your baby girls ear Phone Post 3.0

You're often the subject of criticism in team meetings at work when you're not there Phone Post

flowwiththego - You be putting five carrots off in your baby girls ear Phone Post 3.0

Also Lunches, brunches, interviews by the pool, considered a fool cuz i (didn't) drop outa high school Phone Post

iHazpoopz -

maybe you’ll marry, maybe you won’t, maybe you’ll have children,maybe you won’t, maybe you’ll divorce at 40, maybe you’ll dance the funky chicken on your 75th wedding anniversary…

what ever you do, don’t congratulate yourself too much or berate yourself either – your

Enjoy your body,
own..

should hold on.

Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth.

Im sure u just copied and pasted that but thank you Phone Post

504 to lax, get up puff, get up Phone Post 3.0

Don't expect much if you're not gay. If you are, assault away.

You only pretended to like Buffy because it got you paid.

iHazpoopz -

Enjoy your body,

own..

should hold on.

Sunscreen. Phone Post 3.0

You are fucking amazingly handsome, all the chicks want a piece of you.. .alas you have a micro penis. Bugger! Phone Post

Fastedz - You are fucking amazingly handsome, all the chicks want a piece of you.. .alas you have a micro penis. Bugger! Phone Post

How'd u know Phone Post

I think you're a pretty solid poster, you can be witty.

I also envy your screen name. Phone Post 3.0