SOMEONE BRING ME SOME GODDAMN PEPPERMINT OIL!!!!!

I helped my dad open his pool on Sunday and got sunburned across my upper back and shoulders. Not much, I'm a little red and it doesn't hurt but I am itching so bad I'M ABOUT TO LOSE MY FUCKING MIND. this has happened once before in my life and is the most terrible thing I have ever experienced. I tried lotion, cold showers (made it feel better during the shower but began with a vengeance as soon as I got out), shampoo, Benadryl...I just looked it up and heard peppermint oil is the way to go.

Here it is four hours after I went to bed and I'm still rolling around in agony. Someone please help me.

My niggas high off that Burt's Bees

Vinegar sounds queer... it works, and ull want fries. Phone Post 3.0

There was a fresh coat of snow on everything this morning. I do not feel bad for you and your porcelain doll complexion.

TryhardNobody - Vicodin all day erryday

THEN SOMEONE BRING ME SOME GODDAMN VICODIN

I really created this thread so others would know the solution if they ever experienced this. It's like a deep, stabbing itch all thought the skin that's so intense it's almost like pain. Scratching does not help. Screaming and writhing around doesn't either.

itswhitty - There was a fresh coat of snow on everything this morning. I do not feel bad for you and your porcelain doll complexion.

I am somewhat olive-skinned and have been known to get as dark as a Mexican roofer so back off

harden the fuck up mate