Someone knocked on my bed room window

Well I know who it was my cousin looking to borrow money on new years eve. Almost got mugged by 5 dudes so I kinda snapped and ran his broke crack head out. Morale of the story do anything possible to drop shitty ppl. As aoon as you can

Perfect SN

maybe you forgot to take down the glory hole sign?

Maybe it was the night prowler

TryhardNobody -

How do u almost get mugged? Did you suck your way out of it

Lol

Thread of the year.

Story has everything. Beginning, middle, End. It’s a thriller, we wonder who knocks on his window. 

We we find out, shock! It’s his cousin. Then twist! Almost mugged by 5 guys.

Then, in true avant-garde fashion he chooses to abbreviate only one word. Ppl. What does it mean? Are we the “ppl” representing the storytellers representation of society? Not even worthy of being spelled out. Are we, much like the cousin, shitty? 

Not even touching on what implications it being on New Years Eve means. I am blown away at the complexity and depth of this post. Who would have guessed something of this quality would be found on a MMA forum.

Hocky -

Perfect SN

Lol

LFTM -

Thread of the year.

Story has everything. Beginning, middle, End. It’s a thriller, we wonder who knocks on his window. 

Then, in true avant-garde fashion he chooses to abbreviate only one word. Ppl. What does it mean? Are we the “ppl” representing the storytellers representation of society? Not even worthy of being spelled out. Are we, much like the cousin, shitty? 

Not even touching on what implications it being on New Years Eve means. I am blown away at the complexity and depth of this post. Who would have guessed something of this quality would be found on a MMA forum.

Now that is an outstanding post!

Laughing hard at this one.

Great posts all round.

LFTM - 

Thread of the year.

ur not lying
I feel the dark arts of this post

Hammerstein -
LFTM - 

Thread of the year.

The sudden flashback from New Year's Eve to some unknown prior period of time where the mugging and subsequent throwing out of the cousin (who we now learn is a crack head) took place was quite the twist. Exhilarating!

Very Faulkner-esque.

The playing with time is very reminiscent of The Sound and the Fury. 

Lol

Could be a crackhead that got hold to the wrong stuff

LFTM -

Thread of the year.

This man apperciates fine-art

I feel a Melissa Etheridge song coming

LFTM - 

Thread of the year.

dude you sleep at the drive thru window of Wendy's???

Met a girl on tinder. Drank, fucked and her brothers showed up in the morn. 1 tried pulling me out of the car throwing a haymaker and I slipped it nailed him and gnp''d the shit out of him until some fatass jumped on me while this pussy ran to go get help. So yeah got stopped and kicked in the head pretty good. All pretty much bruises cept for my ribs which are a pain to run or breathe hard/cough. the dude that ran back was kicking me in the head with sneakers with his toe. 

That's when everyone else thought I was done but I reversed the fat dude and blasted the shit out of him in the nose nasty The one pussy that was trying to punt me to unconciousness gave me a warning if I wanted to stop punching his uncle. I said no so he took a running start and I neck cracked him. Screamed bloody murder and asked everyone to step away. I fought with everything I had to get these gang bangers off me.

Thing is I never started shit these guys were wasted and just thought they could handle a beatdown. I am glad they didn't have weapons. I saw troopers and ambulance heading towards that way. I'm good now, I've seen pics of the two and not good.Fuck tinder lol.