Someone post a pic of Rory’s leg dammit.

^^^

Has to be broken. Jesus!! 

If the iOS ap had the upload feature I would

Straydog24 -

Yum

holy shit

well that’s hurting a bit today

Looks like a delicious chicken drummie.

Holy shit!

Morgz -

If the iOS ap had the upload feature I would

They probably wood let you upload pics to the sote of everyone in the OG werent such savages 

sweet jesus. Seeing a still photo instead of the video of him moving around on it somehow makes it look even worse.

Jeez…

The man who could do nothing at all to Askren nearly ruins Rory’s leg (lets wait and see how this turns out). Didn’t leave a mark on Funky Ben, they have to carry Rory out and take him for urgent care at the ER. A one sided domination by Ben vs Lima = a near doctor stop loss for Rory vs Lima.

SinCityHustler - Jeez...

The man who could do nothing at all to Askren nearly ruins Rory’s leg (lets wait and see how this turns out). Didn’t leave a mark on Funky Ben, they have to carry Rory out and take him for urgent care at the ER. A one sided domination by Ben vs Lima = a near doctor stop loss for Rory vs Lima.

Fuck off with the near stoppage loss. He may have been carried to the room but he poured it on in the fifth to finish the fight. Didn’t seem to bother him in the least during the fight. 

double

Straydog24 - 
SinCityHustler - Jeez...

Fuck off with the near stoppage loss. He may have been carried to the room but he poured it on in the fifth to finish the fight. Didn’t seem to bother him in the least during the fight. 

Stray dog 24 Respectfully, go fuck your mother. .

That said, the stop isn’t because he didn’t seem bothered, the stop comes from a doctor who deems him too injured to continue. Don’t believe me, google the rules after you finish with your mom.

SinCityHustler -
Straydog24 - 
SinCityHustler - Jeez...

Stray dog 24 Respectfully, go fuck your mother. .

That said, the stop isn’t because he didn’t seem bothered, the stop comes from a doctor who deems him too injured to continue. Don’t believe me, google the rules after you finish with your mom.

No ref is gonna stop a fight from a hematoma on a guy's shin. Hell Hasim Rachman, Hominick and Meathead fought with medicine balls growing off their foreheads and there was no medical stoppage. You're reaching.

Interesting how fixated on the mom stuff you are. 

^^I get that straydog24, that’s why I said the doctor. The ref will rarely stop the bout for injury, he allows the doctor to shoulder the responsibility.

Interesting how fixated on the fuck off stuff you are.

SinCityHustler - ^^I get that straydog24, that's why I said the doctor. The ref will rarely stop the bout for injury, he allows the doctor to shoulder the responsibility.

Rory, ref, doctor, corner - nobody is stopping the fight from a booboo on a warrior’s shin. 

Straydog24 - 
SinCityHustler - ^^I get that straydog24, that's why I said the doctor. The ref will rarely stop the bout for injury, he allows the doctor to shoulder the responsibility.

Rory, ref, doctor, corner - nobody is stopping the fight from a booboo on a warrior’s shin. 

I’ve seen plenty of legs with boo boo’s lead to the ref stop, not even requiring the doctor to make the call. Happened in Bellator in fact just months ago when Michael Chandler injured his leg. You may not be aware of it, you may have never seen it, you may not believe it happens, but it happens. The point of the doctor and the ref is safety. I don’t mind if you disagree with me and if you continue on in ignorance, I’m ok with that. I only responded to your comment in the interest of discussion.

Send the Sin City Hustler’s best to your mom for me.