Someplace to watch Glory 11 online?

I was out of town this weekend, managed to avoid the internet discussion and spoilers about Glory 11 only to come home and find out that my DVR fucked up.  Does anyone know any place to watch online?  I had a membership to the MMA tracker sight at one point but I can't remember my log in or password.  

Any help out there?  Thanks in advance.

I got u rogan. Give me a minute.

ya their website u dirty pirate!

tried to send u the link but we're not friends.. :(

http://youtu.be/YPnGp1QZbxM

http://www.gloryworldseries.com/en/

Joe Rogan - 

I was out of town this weekend, managed to avoid the internet discussion and spoilers about Glory 11 only to come home and find out that my DVR fucked up.  Does anyone know any place to watch online?  I had a membership to the MMA tracker sight at one point but I can't remember my log in or password.  

Any help out there?  Thanks in advance.

I'd re-register there, their site had a bit of a meltdown recently, many people had to re-register as their profiles got deleted.

The people at Glory got in touch with me.  Now if I can just avoid spoilers until tomorrow...

dan black - ya their website u dirty pirate!

tried to send u the link but we're not friends.. :(

http://youtu.be/YPnGp1QZbxM

http://www.gloryworldseries.com/en/

I went there, but I can't see anywhere that I can watch it online.  I see a live view option, but I don't know if it allows you to replay it after the fact.  I would be more than happy to pay.

I'm not sure how to be friends here, but I'll figure it out :)  Thanks for the heads up either way.

you can torrent it. i just checked and several places have it up.

I think they GEO blocked it use a VPN..

Or just wait I think they are going to put some the unaired super fights up for free too.. probably in the next few days they are usually pretty on top of it.. they had most of the Glory 10 fights up within a week..

dan black - I think they GEO blocked it use a VPN..

Or just wait I think they are going to put some the unaired super fights up for free too.. probably in the next few days they are usually pretty on top of it.. they had most of the Glory 10 fights up within a week..

unfortunately not live, however, we'll be releasing those fights for FREE in a couple weeks

Glory.11.Chicago.480p.HDTV.x264.AAC-Secludedly.mp4.flv - 433.1 MB

http://sharesix.com/rj1pfusw66wl

If the video doesn't work just click the above link.

It says premium or free. Click free.

If you don't have adblocker, a pop up will come up, close it.

the page is now on a screen that has stuff like Install now. Just to the left of "install now" is a play button, two actually. Click the one in the middle.

A pop up might come up again, close it.

Click play again and enjoy.  Saki got a tough call.

Blunderhooks - This is considered ok because it was on free TV I guess?

Not trying to start an argument or troll, am genuinely curious. Phone Post 3.0

I usually post the smaller shows and there's never any problems. I think they need the publicity. 

I was going to make a thread on Glory 11. I was actually in the middle of watching and took a UG break and saw this thread.

laziest DEA agent ever

actually have another link ready but above link looks legit. great show

Isn't it ironic that the UFC wants to go after people who watch pirated UFC events and here is a UFC employee wanting to watch a pirated GLORY event.

. Phone Post 3.0

SamboMMA - Isn't it ironic that the UFC wants to go after people who watch pirated UFC events and here is a UFC employee wanting to watch a pirated GLORY event.
Smooth Phone Post 3.0

MMAtador -
SamboMMA - Isn't it ironic that the UFC wants to go after people who watch pirated UFC events and here is a UFC employee wanting to watch a pirated GLORY event.

Ummm actually he said he wanted to pay for it that he didn't care just wants to watch it. Phone Post

Wanting being the operative word. Phone Post 3.0

reaching. Rogan has no say so on UFC's strategy to prevent pirating. This may come as a surprise, but Joe Rogan is paid as a commentator, not business operations and how to stop pirating.

Also, Glory hasn't said anything about not wanting their show to be pirated or linked on a website.

Reaching bro, reaching.

Fox censored my Chael screen name - 

reaching. Rogan has no say so on UFC's strategy to prevent pirating. This may come as a surprise, but Joe Rogan is paid as a commentator, not business operations and how to stop pirating.

Also, Glory hasn't said anything about not wanting their show to be pirated or linked on a website.

Reaching bro, reaching.

I know that but it is still very ironic.

This GLORY show was incredible. We had a fighter from my gym fighting on the card, Quartus Stitt, but the fight was pulled last min. due to "at the venue physical" He has to come home and have a small surgery. Very very disappointing, because Quartus is just coming off a nice KO head kick at the XFO MMA in Chicago about a month ago and we had him all "trained up" ready to go! We hope GLORY will have him back.

ttt