Something happen to Chris Leben before his fight?

I heard from a few people that something strange happen to Chris before his fight and after Karlos had to pull out....that's all i heard anyone have any insight? Phone Post

'something strange happen'.

Could you be any more ambiguous? Is this where we just make up stuff to justify a pretty boring fight?

Let's just chalk it up to over a year out of action, Brunson wanting to use his wrestling and both guys needing to work on cardio.

No need to make up some baloney to justify the fight, he'll come back strong. When you've had 20 fights at least a few will be meh.... This was one of them. Phone Post

Sad thing is, if Chris was even 60% himself, he would have beat his ass in the second and third Phone Post

Gummy bears again? Fuzzy peaches maybe... Seriously tho.. Ring rust Phone Post

i was back stage at the weigh ins and he looked terrible when he came to the arena... coulda had a really rough cut after being out for over a year.

The whole fight was just pure ridiculous

Fuck boring ass lay and pray shot Phone Post

The Governor - Fuck boring ass lay and pray shot Phone Post

Shit Phone Post

Brunson is gonna need to produce in his next fight for sure. Coming into the ufc on the back of 2 straight loses and then puts on a snooze fest, uncle Dana was not very pleased. Phone Post

I heard he recently had a bout with the flu and experienced a difficult weight cut.

I've zero clue if those rumors are true but his performance certainly lends credence to them and makes me believe that was so. Phone Post

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 

I heard he recently had a bout with the flu and experienced a difficult weight cut.

I've zero clue if those rumors are true but his performance certainly lends credence to them and makes me believe that was so. Phone Post

I'm pretty sure every cut is difficult for Leben.

Either way, whatever had him looking so slow the other night, I hope he gets past it. Chris is a good dude trying to wrestle with a lot of shit outside of fighting. I wish him the best and will continue to be entertained by his fights for as long as he chooses to keep fighting.

ZombieAutoPilot - Gummy bears again? Fuzzy peaches maybe... Seriously tho.. Ring rust Phone Post

This. Phone Post

Smith1234 -
chawkins -
JeffersonDArcyChoke -  I heard he recently had a bout with the flu and experienced a difficult weight cut.

Either way, whatever had him looking so slow the other night, I hope he gets past it. Chris is a good dude trying to wrestle with a lot of shit outside of fighting. I wish him the best and will continue to be entertained by his fights for as long as he chooses to keep fighting.

What is Chris wrestling w outside of fighting? Phone Post

Substance abuse. Phone Post

Nexuscrawlers - 
Smith1234 -
chawkins -
JeffersonDArcyChoke -  I heard he recently had a bout with the flu and experienced a difficult weight cut.

What is Chris wrestling w outside of fighting? Phone Post

Substance abuse. Phone Post

also said he had not earned a pay check in a year and was broke.  

Just heard a lil more detail... He "allegedly" went on a bender when his opponent for 155 had to pull out. He got into some kind of altercation whilst on the bender and some high level people stepped in before it became public....just saying guys!!! Phone Post

I went on a gummy bear binge once... the arteries in my left arm felt like they were clogged with high fructose corn syrup

True story, I'm sure that's what happened to Leben

I don't care about this fight. Everyone's allowed a snoozer. I'm sure well see the crippled back to his old self next time he's in the octagon. Phone Post

Ring Rust. Leben is a cheater, no love for that dude. Glad to see Brunson beat him Phone Post

Phone Post

For what it's worth I met Chris at the day after the fight and he seemed ok, laughing and joking etc. Really cool bloke. Phone Post