Something I just noticed Barnett vs Browne

at about 50 second in he lands a knee that knocked out barnett, then just easily tosses his head to the side and pulls a big daddy goodrige. But in all reality the fight was over right when that knee landed. Had it been stopped Josh may have avoided parkinsons inthe next 10 years.

Knee hurt him, I think the second elbow knocked him out and the last one or 2 was hitting a KOed Josh. They showed it from a few angles. He is still there after the knee but his left arm goes limp afte the second elbow. Phone Post 3.0

The did the most damage, the elbows were the follow up.

Great stoppage by Yves though. It was hard to tell if he was out or not in realtime and I questioned Yves stopping it until they pulled Josh off of Browne and it was noticeable he was out.

I noticed that Browne mocked Josh's throat slashing gimmick when he won.

Browne said that he could tell Josh was out because his arms were just laying on him or something to that effect.

The knee definitely came close as hell then.and then that punch right before the knee. Josh was like AHHHHHH WTF TAHT HURT!!!! as he put his hand over his eye. I tell ya Browne just one me over. The dude hits so damn hard. It was kind of clever at the end he was doing the josh Barnett throat slit and then gave it a giant thumbs down. He's a badass mofo

epwar - 

ah hah! very clever VU!

Josh looked terrible just lunging in

I wonder if he fought so bad because he was wearing see through vale tudo shorts and felt a little self conscious?

It was a terrible stoppage. Some of the worst unnecessary punishment I have seen a guy take. Those elbows were so brutal. Phone Post 3.0

epwar - 

me too

hubris - Josh looked terrible just lunging in

yea i think he took some hard shots standing and felt he was in danger of getting hurt. You see him trade punches for 10 minutes or whatever with Alex E. to set up the takedown but was not as patient in this fight.

cheesesteak - The knee definitely came close as hell then.and then that punch right before the knee. Josh was like AHHHHHH WTF TAHT HURT!!!! as he put his hand over his eye. I tell ya Browne just one me over. The dude hits so damn hard. It was kind of clever at the end he was doing the josh Barnett throat slit and then gave it a giant thumbs down. He's a badass mofo
He one you over? Phone Post 3.0

brixx139 - 
cheesesteak - The knee definitely came close as hell then.and then that punch right before the knee. Josh was like AHHHHHH WTF TAHT HURT!!!! as he put his hand over his eye. I tell ya Browne just one me over. The dude hits so damn hard. It was kind of clever at the end he was doing the josh Barnett throat slit and then gave it a giant thumbs down. He's a badass mofo
He one you over? Phone Post 3.0

Yes, he won me over as a fan. Before this fight he was zooming under my gaydar

YousHerName - It was a terrible stoppage. Some of the worst unnecessary punishment I have seen a guy take. Those elbows were so brutal. Phone Post 3.0
Brown by Nightmare.

Were those last couple elbows legal, though? They looked like they were on the back of the head?

Either way Browne won in a very decisive manner. Phone Post 3.0

epwar -

Like a baws Phone Post 3.0

Damn. From his pre-walkout rape face I thought this was gonna be a quick night's work for Josh....well, I guess it still was

I want to see Browne vs JDS. Does JDS have a fight coming up?

epwar -

Fuck browne... feed him to Velazquez for calling out cormier knowing DC was going to LHW that's a bitch move Phone Post